Triban RC 520 Road Bike for Sale

Vidur Singh

Aug 4, 2021, 3:10:30 AM8/4/21
to Bangalore Bikers Club, cycling...@googlegroups.com, ggi-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Cycling Community,

I hope this email finds you well.

Just before the lockdown last year, I had purchased a Triban RC 520 Road Bike from Decathlon. The intention was to do a lot of intra-India travel, but unfortunately the COVID pandemic hit. Over the last year, I did manage to do some amount of cycling within Bangalore, but (fortunately or unfortunately) the cycle ended up being quite under-utilised because of the pandemic and lockdowns.

I will be travelling out of the country to do my Masters' soon, and am exploring the option of selling the bike. As an avid cyclist, I have taken every measure to ensure that the bike was properly maintained, including ensuring it is oiled and cleaned after every ride. As such, the condition of all its components is fully functional, with little to no cosmetic wear and tear.

I am willing to part with it for a sum of Rs. 75,000. Out of sincere respect for all of your time, I would like to also clarify that I cannot negotiate this price further. The bike is practically new, and I am confident that given the level of upkeep, the ask is fair. I am also attaching pictures of the cycle below for further clarity.

If anyone is interested, please feel free to message me on +91 82238 73958, or shoot me an email. I would be happy to arrange a "test-run" of the cycle.

Wishing you and your families safety and good health. Happy cycling! :)

Best,
Vidur

Vidur Singh

Nov 17, 2021, 6:19:23 PM11/17/21
to Bangalore Bikers Club, cycling...@googlegroups.com, ggi-...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Thank you to those who reached out about my cycle. It is unfortunate that the size wasn't a fit/budget was a constraint.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know that the cycle is still for sale (and in practically new condition!). I recently moved out of the country so I am a bit eager to sell this cycle and use the money to buy another one where I am now. Am reducing the asking price to 71,000 INR (it currently is selling for 85,000 INR on decathlon).

Also, for everyone's info, the size is an "M" which is good for anyone between 5'8" and 6'0".

I don't want to spam the group too much, so I won't be sending any more emails about this here :)

Stay safe!

Best,
Vidur.