Estimate time required to cover my distance in Marathahalli.

Ammar Ahsan

Oct 12, 2022, 10:45:46 PM10/12/22
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Hi folks,
I would be traveling on a bicycle from Stanza Living Bilbao House to Cisco, Cessna Business Park, Kadubeesanahalli Village, Marathahalli.
The bicycle is a Firefox Target L01 and the distance is 10 km.

Goutham Sridhar

Oct 13, 2022, 1:38:37 AM10/13/22
to Ammar Ahsan, Bangalore Bikers Club
It will take upto 30 40 min as my riding. It's depends on how fast and on which road you go like. If you go on main road  it may take more time. You can check for some gully roads so that you can go faster

--
Biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)
bangalorebikersclub.com

Chidambaran Subramanian

Nov 27, 2022, 10:57:29 PM11/27/22
to Goutham Sridhar, Ammar Ahsan, Bangalore Bikers Club
How much time does it take , now that you have had a month