For Sale - Merida Matts 20MD 16inch frame

Sashi Krishnan

Apr 18, 2021, 12:23:28 AM4/18/21
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Hi All,

I am selling my Merida Matts 20MD 16inch frame bought in 2009.

Merida Matts 20 MD (24 geats, 3 front, 8 rear with dual disc brakes)
Front shock with frame lockout
16 inch frame
Bought in 2009 from wheelsports, Bangalore - Bill available.
Bike pic attached.

Condition of bike - Good, used for first 2 years and rarely afterwards
Reason for selling - Shifted to PPOF (foldie) and not having time for longer rides.

Price : 20000 (Negotiable).

Please DM me if you are interested or want more information.

Warm Regards,
Srinivasan.
MeridaMatts20MD_16inchframe.jpeg

Alex J V

Apr 18, 2021, 12:37:59 AM4/18/21
to Sashi Krishnan, Bangalore Bikers Club
frame fits what wheel size? 26/27.5/29 ?

Alex J V
@alexjv89
What am I doing now? - https://www.echoalex.com/now

--
Biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)
bangalorebikersclub.com

Sashi Krishnan

Apr 18, 2021, 1:27:17 AM4/18/21
to Alex J V, Bangalore Bikers Club