Year end cycle deals

Siddarth

Dec 26, 2013, 8:18:38 PM12/26/13
to bangalor...@googlegroups.com
Hi All

Looking for end of year deals. If any, please put them as responses to this post.
Hopefully this consolidates every deal :)

vinod

Dec 27, 2013, 12:09:18 AM12/27/13
to bangalor...@googlegroups.com
cycling Botique, Jayanagar has upto 30% off on all Northwave products till 1st Jan or 5th Jan (if extended)
offer valid on online purchases too.

Regards
Vinod

Sre3-P0

Dec 27, 2013, 1:48:30 AM12/27/13
to vinod, Bangalore Bikers Club
Hey all,

Swalpa change in information. Cycling Boutique, is on 80ft Road, Indiranagar.
The discounts are applicable on Northwave and other products as well.

Our address is:
Cycling Boutique: Experience Center.
  • 1st Floor, "Brindavan", 4th B Cross Road, Michael Palya, 80 ft road, IndiraNagar
  • Bangalore, India 560038

  • For more information, call us at 8277276424/9538949110.

Cheers!

crg

Dec 27, 2013, 5:28:21 AM12/27/13
to bangalor...@googlegroups.com, vinod
Why not post the items available and their prices?
I for one would like to order my mail.

Sre3-P0

Dec 31, 2013, 1:38:27 AM12/31/13
to crg, Bangalore Bikers Club
Hey,

We would love to give away the details of the the items available under the festive discount. But we've got more about 60 brands and hundreds of products at the Experience Center. Compiling a list of all the products and discounts available becomes a hassle.

Hence we suggest either dropping by the Experience Center or giving us a call @+91-8277276424/+91-9538949110 for more details.

Cheers,
Your friendly neighborhood butcher,
Sre3-P0