Fwd: Malnad Monsoon Trails - Biking & Hiking

Mayank Rungta

Jun 26, 2021, 6:33:56 AM6/26/21
to Cycling And More, BBC, GGI Group
FYI
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Nandini Raju <nandin...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Jun 26, 2021 at 3:49 PM
Subject: Malnad Monsoon Trails - Biking & Hiking
To: Mayank Rungta <mr....@gmail.com>

Experience biking and hiking in verdant landscapes of Malnad/Male-Nadu - translated to the land of rains.

Curated for those who love to explore nature,culture and adventure in its raw form
We aim to build a community of responsible outdoor enthusiasts who value and appreciate people and places for what they are...
A large part of forests and agricultural lands have made way for resorts and new home-stays in the past decade creating a lot of ecological imbalance.

image.png
We choose existing spaces where the families live. The buildings we choose are not lavish with modern amenities. They are those who have retained their architecture, culture, and tradition and those who need support to further conserve them.
Our Guarantee in this trip: Experienced outdoor guides and bike experts, cultural experience, authentic local cuisine, safe and hygienic stay.

image.png
Get in touch with us for more details:)

Best Regards,

Nandini Cholaraju

मयंक  रुंगटा
--

#MustWatch A Blade of Grass - an amazing talk by Anju Venkat