My new bike - Polygon Zenith FX

R. Venkatachalam

Sep 12, 2014, 2:45:55 AM9/12/14
to bangalor...@googlegroups.com

Opendro

Sep 12, 2014, 4:28:32 AM9/12/14
to bangalor...@googlegroups.com
Finally, you got a bike to ride! Can we expect this bike to be ridden? ;-P

Congratulations!

Prashanth Chengi

Sep 12, 2014, 4:41:34 AM9/12/14
to R. Venkatachalam, bangalor...@googlegroups.com
Lovely! Is this a fixie?

/Prashanth

On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 8:45 AM, R. Venkatachalam <r.venka...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)

are you a part of the bicycle racing scene?
Visit www.bangalorebicyclechampionships.com for more details
---

Anil Kadsur

Sep 12, 2014, 4:48:50 AM9/12/14
to Opendro, bangalor...@googlegroups.com

he didn't had a bike to ride!?

Opendro

Sep 12, 2014, 4:59:07 AM9/12/14
to bangalor...@googlegroups.com
He had a lot. All of them protested and left him as he was not riding them.

R. Venkatachalam

Sep 12, 2014, 5:23:30 AM9/12/14
to bangalor...@googlegroups.com, r.venka...@gmail.com
Yup it is a fixie. No freewheel cassette out of the box :P So was forced to get on to fixie mode straightaway. Interesting experience riding it in the traffic and especially while getting off the flyovers. No falls so far, not as difficult as I imagined.

Opendro

Sep 12, 2014, 5:38:29 AM9/12/14
to bangalor...@googlegroups.com
No falls so far! What is the use of having a fixie if you aren't riding backward once in a while ;)

Sreepathi Pai

Sep 12, 2014, 10:30:47 AM9/12/14
to Opendro, Bangalore Bikers Club
Sweet, so it finally got here! Congratulations. Glad to see a front brake. How are you adjusting to toe-clips?
--
Sreepathi Pai

R Venkatachalam

Sep 13, 2014, 9:52:06 AM9/13/14
to Sreepathi Pai, Bangalore Bikers Club, Opendro

I had toe clips long ago on my giant and it was easy. But on fixie it seems tough so far. So not yet confident. Too early to comment. Will do a long ride tomorrow and post up :)

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Bangalore Bikers Club" group.

Suraj L.N. Swamy

Sep 17, 2014, 5:53:01 AM9/17/14
to bangalor...@googlegroups.com
Wow!! lovely bike. Where did you get it from?

- Suraj

Opendro

Sep 17, 2014, 5:58:05 AM9/17/14
to bangalor...@googlegroups.com
in the bikerszone, he mentioned that he got it from wheelsports.

Shyam Sundar S Iyer

Sep 18, 2014, 4:14:23 AM9/18/14
to bangalor...@googlegroups.com
Hello Chalam...er..Chellam....Bike price?

Can you also tell me whats the Crank size (no. of teeth)?
Rear Fix cog teeth?

Are you going Fixie on OMR?....I am sure NOT...as long urnt CRAZZYYY....

Best of Luck and Miilion safe miles
Shyam

Opendro

Sep 18, 2014, 4:40:15 AM9/18/14
to bangalor...@googlegroups.com
Tide ride million miles, he has to be reborn once more ;) Read the link he posted for price.

Shyam Sundar S Iyer

Sep 18, 2014, 5:13:58 AM9/18/14
to bangalor...@googlegroups.com
I doubt the Business Tyoccn when he puts a proce figure on blogspots....I want to know the truth.....

I guess it was a sale....//////gift to honour his contributuion to bangalore cycling...

Shyam Sundar S Iyer

Sep 18, 2014, 11:24:13 PM9/18/14
to bangalor...@googlegroups.com
Everybody here and The Great Challam.....I meant straight from my heart....in the adjectives I used to describe HIM!

Infact I honor him my cycling brand ambassdor and inspiration (w/o perspiration).

Some may think I am pulling a fast one....NO......How can I?

I am personally motivated to follow his Fixie ways!

Cool Bike and Super Cool Biker and IceCold attitude!  now ready to set Fire to Bangalore Traffic!

Behold the Zenith of Fixie Bikes in town

YOur everlasting Fan!

R Venkatachalam

Sep 19, 2014, 12:00:27 AM9/19/14
to Shyam Sundar S Iyer, bangalor...@googlegroups.com

I think you are drunk

Majige peeke soe jao beta

Shyam Sundar S Iyer

Sep 19, 2014, 1:09:50 AM9/19/14
to bangalor...@googlegroups.com, shyamsu...@gmail.com
I am sure and I know who went to the BAR yesterday after the long telephonce call!!!

Anil Kadsur

Sep 23, 2014, 6:16:49 AM9/23/14
to Shyam Sundar S Iyer, Sharath Chandar
Rofl...