Suggestion for buying Hybrid Cycle

Kaushalendra Singh

Dec 16, 2013, 8:17:51 AM12/16/13
to bangalor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am planning to buy a Hybrid cycle. Please suggest me with some bikes in range 20-30k.

Purpose: Initially commute and then long trips.

I have cycled before with Hero Octane Spear 21 Speed, but the experience was not good with the performance.

Regards,
Kaushalendra Singh

Ritwik Burman

Dec 17, 2013, 1:07:34 AM12/17/13
to bangalor...@googlegroups.com

Hello Mr.Kaushalendra,

We have bunch of options available in ProCycle, We have the Scott atacama x70 , KHS ultra sport 2.0 , Giant escape , trek 7.1 and Scott Sub 40 .

So give us a call sometime and come on over to our store in Bangalore which ever is convenient:

Showroom # 1:

# 37, 11th Cross, 1st Stage, Indiranagar, Bangalore- 560038
Karnataka, India

Ph: +91 080 25202004+919880216064

Showroom # 2:

14th Main Rd, Jakkasandra,Koramangala,

Near HSR 5th Block,

Bangalore, 560034

Regards
Ritwik.D.Burman
Procycle.in
ph:9945040715.

Sanjay CR

Dec 17, 2013, 9:42:25 AM12/17/13
to Ritwik Burman, Bangalore Bikers Club
I have bought mine as well as for other from RR Madivala and have had no bitter experience,
Rakesh has been warm, remembers every buyer he has had and always been warm every time I have visited.

--
biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)

are you a part of the bicycle racing scene?
Visit www.bangalorebicyclechampionships.com for more details
---

Amar

Dec 18, 2013, 1:01:35 AM12/18/13
to bangalor...@googlegroups.com
Right move Kaushalendra,

Even I started with Hercules ACT 105 MTB and it was tough bike,sold it and got a 2nd hand unused Schwinn Sporterra Hybrid.

Been riding it since last several years-15-20 KM office commutes is a cool breeze,handles both nice roads and bad roads equally well.

Test ride all hybrids in your budget then take a decision

Cheers
Amar

Sanath Kumar S D

Dec 18, 2013, 1:12:16 AM12/18/13
to Amar, Bangalore Bikers Club
Check the frame size before you buy

Thanks and Regards,

Sanath Kumar S D

--
biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)

are you a part of the bicycle racing scene?
Visit www.bangalorebicyclechampionships.com for more details
---

Regards,

Sanath
+ 91 988 019 4896

Sre3-P0

Dec 18, 2013, 6:07:34 AM12/18/13
to bangalor...@googlegroups.com
Hello Kaushalendra,

Take a look at the Fuji Absolute 2.3 (http://goo.gl/vNUI3m) and the Fuji Traverse 1.5 (http://goo.gl/ZDTGUd).

You can also drop by our store to check them out.

Cycling Boutique - Experience Center™
1st Floor, "Brindavan", 4th B Cross, Michael Palya, Opp. George Thangiah Complex (Upcoming Nitesh Mall)
80Ft Road, Indiranagar
560038 BANGALORE, KA

Contact no: 08277276424/09538949110.

Cheers,