Lucky puncture

vivek

Jan 29, 2014, 4:53:58 AM1/29/14
to bangalor...@googlegroups.com
I had a puncture on my bike yesterday while returning to home from office. Luckily the puncture happened near to my home, so I walked up easily. After reaching home fixed the puncture in the comfort of my house.

Felt very lucky because my last puncture happened while going to office and I ended up fixing it multiple times due to lack of water to check for leaks.

Have any of you faced punctures while commuting. How do you normally deal with it?

Regards,
Vivek

Rahul Raj Dusa

Jan 29, 2014, 5:18:10 AM1/29/14
to vivek, Bangalore Bikers Club
I think if it is a long commute..carrying a spare tube option may be looked into.

should take not more than 10 to 15 min in replacing one... ! of course one has to make sure what the cause was first...! :)

Regards

Rahul Raju Dusa

+91 9964234511

http://themeandthemine.wordpress.com/

--
biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)

are you a part of the bicycle racing scene?
Visit www.bangalorebicyclechampionships.com for more details
---

vivek

Jan 29, 2014, 6:33:47 AM1/29/14
to bangalor...@googlegroups.com
Oh yes. I was lucky in one more aspect. This time the cause of the puncture was clear - a 1 cm nail which was easily visible. Last time the cause of puncture was shattered glass which makes the fixing a messy affair.

Regards,
Vivek

Pradeep naidu

Jan 29, 2014, 11:43:42 AM1/29/14
to vivek, bangalor...@googlegroups.com
One more option is,...ok now all know wat I am going to say...