GIF SLIDESHOW DURATION

void null

Apr 21, 2021, 8:18:02 AM4/21/21
to Bandizip for Windows forum
Is there any way to get my 2-second slide-show to play entire GIF-images and not skip to the next image after 2 seconds,
i want the entire slideshow to play all images for 2 seconds, just not GIF images, i would like the entire GIF-image to play thorough to the end.

thank you.

seyo IM

Apr 23, 2021, 12:32:11 AM4/23/21
to Bandizip for Windows forum
Hello, this is Bandisoft.

Unfortunately, the slideshow feature on the current version of Honeyview works with no regard for the duration of animated GIF or WebP files. We are sorry for the inconvenience, and thank you for using Honeyview.

2021년 4월 21일 수요일 오후 9시 18분 2초 UTC+9에 void null님이 작성: