怎么设置自解压默认路径

dico...@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2019, 12:20:51 AM6/29/19
to Bandizip for Windows forum 반디집 게시판 입니다.
怎么设置自解压默认路径,让自解压的压缩包直接解压,不弹出询问路径的对话框

KH. Park

Jul 1, 2019, 1:44:16 AM7/1/19
to Bandizip for Windows forum 반디집 게시판 입니다.

>> 怎么设置自解压默认路径,让自解压的压缩包直接解压,不弹出询问路径的对话框

>> How to set the self-extracting default path,

You can set the path to extract here.

(New Archive -> EXE -> Sfx Settings)

image.png

>> let the self-extracting compression package directly decompress,

If you can use a command line parameter, use "/auto" parameter.

image.png

>> do not pop up the query path dialog box

This feature is not supported.

On Sat, Jun 29, 2019 at 1:20 PM <dico...@gmail.com> wrote:
怎么设置自解压默认路径,让自解压的压缩包直接解压,不弹出询问路径的对话框

dico...@gmail.com

Jul 13, 2019, 2:08:15 PM7/13/19
to Bandizip for Windows forum 반디집 게시판 입니다.
I mean that how to set the default path which can auto decompress without confirming dialog about the path.

The setting of (New Archive-> EXE-> Sfx Settings) cannot perform like I expected. Thank you very much