Does Bandizip have "Open the program or Run a command after extracting"?

Norn Hihu

Jan 23, 2022, 9:23:26 AM1/23/22
to Bandizip for Windows forum
Hello, Does Bandizip have "Open the program or Run a command after extracting"? If not I request to add...

Norn Hihu

Jan 23, 2022, 9:47:55 AM1/23/22
to Bandizip for Windows forum
By the way, can I  exextracting archive files by running a command?
  • It seems that only one archive file can be selected for extracting?

  • <get SelectedItemsPathNames>
    E:\Ca\Rua\AAAAAA.zip
    E:\Ca\Tu\T1.zip
    E:\Ca\Test.zip

  • <get SelectedItemsPathNames |>
    E:\Ca\Rua\AAAAAA.zip|E:\Ca\Tu\T1.zip|E:\Ca\Test.zip

  • Thanks!

  ScripTE.png

seyo IM

Jan 25, 2022, 12:16:06 AM1/25/22
to Bandizip for Windows forum
Hello, this is Bandisoft.

First, Bandizip only allows you to extract files from an archive and a function to run other programs or commands after extraction is not provided. If the extraction should be automatically followed by other tasks, you may consider using a batch file. We ask for your understanding.

And please visit the link below to learn more about the command line parameters Bandizip supports. In order to extract files from multiple archives, you should use the bx command instead of the x command.

Command Line Parameters: https://www.bandisoft.com/bandizip/help/parameter/

Thank you for using Bandizip.

2022년 1월 23일 일요일 오후 11시 47분 55초 UTC+9에 Norn Hihu님이 작성:

Norn Hihu

Jan 25, 2022, 7:04:44 PM1/25/22
to Bandizip for Windows forum
I need to specify the extraction path, I have tried using bx command, I will try to use batch file, thanks for your reply.