Delete the files in the jar package

Ding Max

Aug 23, 2022, 10:23:48 AM8/23/22
to Bandizip for Windows forum
Snipaste_2022-08-23_22-11-27.pngWhen deleting the file in the jar package, it will prompt "Cannot open the file", which causes the prompt file to be deleted, but I did not delete the file with the error prompt, but other files that were deleted.

Ding Max

Aug 23, 2022, 10:26:48 AM8/23/22
to Bandizip for Windows forum
Version 6.29 does not have this problem. It appears after the upgrade. It should be related to the version. I hope it can be solved.

seyo IM

Aug 24, 2022, 7:55:15 PM8/24/22
to Bandizip for Windows forum
Hello, this is Bandisoft.

It appears that your JAR file on which the error occurs has quite uncommon properties, but the exact cause is unclear. If you do not mind, please send us the JAR file by email or at least let us know where we can download the file, then we can take a closer look at this problem.

2022년 8월 23일 화요일 오후 11시 26분 48초 UTC+9에 Ding Max님이 작성: