Fast Drag and Drop failed

Davide Romeo

Dec 9, 2021, 1:31:59 PM12/9/21
to Bandizip for Windows forum
Hi, I'm having a problem with the "Fast Drag and Drop" feature being incompatible with the XYplorer software, an alternative Explorer for Windows. When Fast D Drag and Drop fails, Bandizip disables it and extraction works, but then you have to manually re-enable it.
Can it be fixed?

seyo IM

Dec 10, 2021, 1:33:56 AM12/10/21
to Bandizip for Windows forum
Hello, this is Bandisoft.

We are looking a close look at the issue you have described in this discussion. We now believe that we can improve the program's components related to the issue, and have a plan to work on the improvement. Thank you very much for sharing the valuable opinion with us.

2021년 12월 10일 금요일 오전 3시 31분 59초 UTC+9에 Davide Romeo님이 작성:

Davide Romeo

Dec 10, 2021, 3:14:30 PM12/10/21
to Bandizip for Windows forum
Perfect, thank you. I have to signal the same problem with Microsoft Visual Studio Code, when dropping files in the sidebar the same problem occurs. Maybe you could improve compatibility, or add a blacklist of processes where not to use Fast D&D automatically.

KH Park

Dec 13, 2021, 12:12:15 AM12/13/21
to Bandizip for Windows forum

Hello. I'm a developer of Bandizip.

I'm sorry.  I have failed to solve the problem.

but most Explorer-like software(Total commander, Multi commander, XYExplorer,..) does not support it or the implementation differs from Explorer.

I couldn't find any solution, so all codes are rollbacked. Sorry.

Best regards.