[Feature] Option to disable auto-load archive comments

Ali

Jan 20, 2023, 3:48:32 AM1/20/23
to Bandizip for Windows forum
OS: Windows 11 22H2
Bandizip: 7.30, Build#59914

It would be cool if we could have an option to disable/enable archive comments auto-load. As it is now, if an archive has a comment, the interface loads that comment upon opening the archive. See reference image below:

image_2023-01-20_094705295.png

seyo IM

Feb 6, 2023, 8:41:22 PM2/6/23
to Bandizip for Windows forum
Hello, this is Bandisoft.

Our apologies for the late response. However, we believe that a function like what you have described here will be used only for limited purposes in uncommon circumstances, and we have no current plan to add such a function to Bandizip. We ask you for much understanding.

2023년 1월 20일 금요일 오후 5시 48분 32초 UTC+9에 Ali님이 작성: