[Feature Request] Drag and drop to add file to current 7z archive

Peyton Jiang

Dec 9, 2021, 3:15:55 AM12/9/21
to Bandizip for Windows forum
Bandizip only support add file to current zip archive. However, the FOSS 7zip has the feature that you can drag and drop to add file to current 7z archive. So I think bandizip is capable of supporting this feature.

seyo IM

Dec 10, 2021, 1:31:44 AM12/10/21
to Bandizip for Windows forum
Hello, this is Bandisoft.

The current version of Bandizip does not provide a feature modifying an archive in the way you have described in this discussion, and we have no plan to add such a feature to a future release of the program. We ask for your understanding.

2021년 12월 9일 목요일 오후 5시 15분 55초 UTC+9에 Peyton Jiang님이 작성: