双击打开包含solidworks零件的压缩包会极其缓慢

木叶

Dec 12, 2021, 1:42:24 PM12/12/21
to Bandizip for Windows forum
如题,压缩和解压这类压缩包没有什么异常,但是一旦双击打开压缩包,这个过程就会随着文件的增多变得异常缓慢,即使只有十几个文件,如果文件稍多,比如70个,那这个过程会让人抓狂!在多个平台上测试了都是如此(AMD\INTEL,WIN10\WIN11)用其他解压软件就不会(比如windows自带的、7zip等),希望能修复这个情况,谢谢!

seyo IM

Dec 13, 2021, 12:18:50 AM12/13/21
to Bandizip for Windows forum
Hello, this is Bandisoft.

We have found that it is difficult for us to comprehend exactly what the issue you have described in this discussion is. In order to take a closer look at your issue, we would appreciate it if you could send us your archives by which you are experiencing the issue. Or please at least take and send us a screenshot or video explaining how the issue occurs.

2021년 12월 13일 월요일 오전 3시 42분 24초 UTC+9에 木叶님이 작성: