Typo in german language file

Manuel Fischer

Jan 17, 2022, 12:02:11 PM1/17/22
to Bandizip for Windows forum
Hello!

There is a typo in the german language file since forever, can you fix this in one of the next versions?

On the left, it says "Dekomprimiering", but it should be "Dekomprimierung".
And one of the options is not translated.Unbenannt.png

seyo IM

Jan 17, 2022, 6:23:06 PM1/17/22
to Bandizip for Windows forum
Hello, this is Bandisoft.

Thank you for informing us about the correct German translation for the words in the application. First, we have corrected "Dekomprimiering" to "Dekomprimierung" and this change will be applied to the next version of the app.

Products from Bandisoft have been translated to languages other than English and Korean by many volunteers. If you are also interested in translation of our apps, you may visit the link below and learn about how to participate and correct the translation.

How to translate Bandisoft products: https://translate.bandisoft.com/

Thank you once again for your interest in Bandisoft and its products.

2022년 1월 18일 화요일 오전 2시 2분 11초 UTC+9에 Manuel Fischer님이 작성: