Custom hotkeys

Davide Romeo

Jan 30, 2023, 12:49:39 PM1/30/23
to Bandizip for Windows forum
Is it possible to add hotkeys to bandizip? I wish I could quickly use "extract to smart desktop" without using the menu.

seyo IM

Jan 30, 2023, 8:39:26 PM1/30/23
to Bandizip for Windows forum
Hello, this is Bandisoft.

Unfortunately, Bandizip does not offer you a function allowing you to customize keyboard shortcuts for the app. Though we are trying to find a way to improve the functions related to the app's keyboard shortcuts, because of technical and other several issues, we cannot clarify how the functions will be improved or when. We ask you for your deepest understanding of this.

2023년 1월 31일 화요일 오전 2시 49분 39초 UTC+9에 Davide Romeo님이 작성: