can not click codepage auto-detection

am amos

Aug 31, 2021, 3:03:29 AM8/31/21
to Bandizip for Windows forum
I can click all the bottoms on the top except codepage even I update and restart the software.

seyo IM

Sep 1, 2021, 1:36:45 AM9/1/21
to Bandizip for Windows forum
Hello, this is Bandisoft.

The codepage auto-detection of Bandizip works only with the compression formats (the ZIP format, most commonly) not supporting the Unicode character set. If you open a 7Z or RAR archive whose format does support the Unicode, Bandizip disables the codepage auto-detection as you have described in this discussion. Please check if your archive with which the issue occurs is compressed in the 7Z or RAR format.

Please contact us again if the same issue occurs with the formats not supporting the Unicode, or if you have any other questions or issues.

2021년 8월 31일 화요일 오후 4시 3분 29초 UTC+9에 am amos님이 작성: