[bug?]Why display "The password to be recovered ... on BandiZip Standard Edition" when I have registered the Professional Edition? 为什么购买专业版后,使用密码恢复时,仍提示“在BandiZip标准版中,要恢复密码长度不能超过4个字符?”

yoga zong

Sep 26, 2022, 8:20:28 AM9/26/22
to Bandizip for Windows forum
What is the difference between the Basic and Professional Editions?
I was confused about it.
微信图片_20220926201936.jpg

yoga zong

Sep 26, 2022, 8:31:52 AM9/26/22
to Bandizip for Windows forum
slowly.pngAnd why so slowly...

seyo IM

Sep 26, 2022, 9:08:13 PM9/26/22
to Bandizip for Windows forum
Hello, this is Bandisoft.

If the password recovery works with limited performance even after the activation, please uninstall the application completely from your device, delete all other files and components related to the app, reinstall the app, and then try again. We recommend you to download the app's latest version on our official website.

And since the RAR format uses a much stronger encryption algorithm than what other formats use, it is normal that the recovery of your RAR archive is extremely slow. Even after the recovery becomes fully functional by successful activation, it is highly likely that the recovery speed will not improve at all. We ask you for your deepest understanding.

2022년 9월 26일 월요일 오후 9시 31분 52초 UTC+9에 yoga zong님이 작성: