向压缩包中粘贴文件覆盖其他文件时,需要手动勾选应用到全部文件

coccvo

Mar 28, 2023, 2:38:13 AM3/28/23
to Bandizip for Windows forum
修改压缩包内容,向其中添加文件时,如果存在同名文件,则会提示重复的文件,可以选择跳过、覆盖、或者重命名。窗口下方有一个“应用到全部文件”的勾选,这个勾选项每次都需要重新勾选,不能记住用户之前的选择。希望你们能优化它

seyo IM

Mar 30, 2023, 2:32:06 AM3/30/23
to Bandizip for Windows forum
Hello, this is Bandisoft.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We agree that the app currently has a problem like what you have described here, but we are still considering a detailed plan on how to improve the problem. Though we cannot clarify when the plan will be applied to the app, we would like to assure you that we will try to deal with the problem appropriately in the not-too-distant future. We ask you for much understanding for now.

2023년 3월 28일 화요일 오후 3시 38분 13초 UTC+9에 coccvo님이 작성: