[REQUEST] switch archives iconpack from settings menu

Luca L

Feb 24, 2023, 11:11:52โ€ฏAM2/24/23
to Bandizip for Windows forum
FEATURE REQUEST for future versions of BandiZip UWP (MS Store):
- change archives icon set (simple iconpack support) with your own from "Settings > View"๐Ÿ˜‰

seyo IM

Feb 27, 2023, 1:21:35โ€ฏAM2/27/23
to Bandizip for Windows forum
Hello, this is Bandisoft.

Actually, a function like what you have described here already exists in the app, but it is currently unavailable and hidden from general users because of several policy issues. And now we have a plan to make the function available again after some review. We ask you for much understanding and patience for now.

2023๋…„ 2์›” 25์ผ ํ† ์š”์ผ ์˜ค์ „ 1์‹œ 11๋ถ„ 52์ดˆ UTC+9์— Luca L๋‹˜์ด ์ž‘์„ฑ:

Luca L

Feb 27, 2023, 2:09:06โ€ฏAM2/27/23
to Bandizip for Windows forum
Good to know. Thank you!
Just one technical recommendation for the MS Store version of BandiZip: please, remember to use a non-protected directory (read/write accessible) for the icon packs so that users can implement their own icon sets.