How to (skip zip file with password)

小魔道

Aug 14, 2022, 10:05:49 AM8/14/22
to Bandizip for Windows forum
hi,

Recently I need to decompress thousands of files at once, and the problem is that some of these files are encrypted and some are not.

The problem is that some of these files are encrypted and some are not. Worse, these encrypted zip files do not use a single password. So even if I enter the passwords into the password manager beforehand, bandizip will not poll for them.

It takes hours to decompress thousands of folders, and even though the encrypted files are only a small fraction of them, I have to check the software every now and then because he gets stuck because he didn't enter a password.

: (

seyo IM

Aug 15, 2022, 11:16:27 PM8/15/22
to Bandizip for Windows forum
Hello, this is Bandisoft.

Unfortunately, the latest version of Bandizip does not provide the appropriate functions to solve the problem you are experiencing now. Though we are taking favorable consideration about such a function like what you have described here to the application, we cannot currently tell you whether the function will really be added to the app or when. We are sorry for your inconvenience.

2022년 8월 14일 일요일 오후 11시 5분 49초 UTC+9에 小魔道님이 작성: