Please remove the reset button

Benny Benny

Aug 27, 2021, 12:04:47 PM8/27/21
to Bandizip for Windows forum
Please remove the reset button, or move it further away from the timer button. I have already restarted the computer 100 times in my sleep instead of setting the timer.

seyo IM

Sep 1, 2021, 1:36:54 AM9/1/21
to Bandizip for Windows forum
Hello, this is Bandisoft.

If the issue you have described in this discussion is one related to Shutdown8, we would like to inform you that the support for Shutdown8 has been discontinued and we have no current plan to provide a new update of the product. We ask for your understanding, and feel sorry for the inconvenience.

If the issue is one related to Bandizip, we could not understand what the problem you are experiencing is. It would be very helpful for troubleshooting if you would contact us again with more details (including a screenshot or video, if possible) about your problem.

2021년 8월 28일 토요일 오전 1시 4분 47초 UTC+9에 Benny Benny님이 작성: