Buy on Mac...use on Windows too?

rigi...@gmail.com

May 20, 2020, 4:09:43 PM5/20/20
to Bandizip for macOS
Hi,
I discovered BandiZip thanks to PatchMyPC utility and I started using the FREE version on my Windows PC and I am very satisfied with it.
I read that the PRO version can be installed on all the PCs I use, can I use it on a Mac too as my "evening" home computer is an iMac with Catalina installed?
Should I buy two licenses?

Thanks,
Andrea.

seyo IM

May 20, 2020, 9:15:29 PM5/20/20
to Bandizip for macOS
Dear Andrea,

Hello, this is Bandisoft.

"Bandizip for Windows" and "Bandizip for macOS" are individual products, developed by different teams and subject to different license policies. Making a purchase of Bandizip Professional Edition (for Windows) does not mean that you can use Bandizip for macOS as well, and the same thing is true in reverse. We would like to inform you that you have to purchase each product separately in order to use Bandizip PRO (Win) and Bandizip (Mac) both.

Thank you for your interest in Bandizip.

Best regards,