Compressed files cannot be opened directly within the software

乔小竹

Nov 20, 2020, 3:45:01 AM11/20/20
to Bandizip for macOS
After updating the system (macOS11.0.1), the file can not be opened directly in the software without decompression.

KH Kim

Nov 20, 2020, 3:55:37 AM11/20/20
to 乔小竹, Bandizip for macOS
Hello, this is Bandisoft.

Does an error occur when selecting a file by clicking Bandizip's "Open Archive" button?

Could you describe the situation in more detail or attach a screenshot?

Best Regards,

2020년 11월 20일 (금) 오후 5:45, 乔小竹 <dev...@outlook.com>님이 작성:
After updating the system (macOS11.0.1), the file can not be opened directly in the software without decompression.

乔小竹

Nov 20, 2020, 8:41:31 AM11/20/20
to Bandizip for macOS
Without any error information, I have pasted the recording screen of "file compression, open the compressed file in the application, open the compressed file after decompressing to other paths" in the google drive.
I have the same problem on both of my computers. I hope this will help you to reproduce and locate the problem.

KH Kim

Nov 22, 2020, 8:52:08 PM11/22/20
to 乔小竹, Bandizip for macOS
Hello, this is Bandisoft.

First of all, sorry for the inconvenience.

There was a problem with deprecated API in Big Sur.

We will fix it in next update.

Thank you for your report.

Best Regards,

2020년 11월 20일 (금) 오후 10:41, 乔小竹 <dev...@outlook.com>님이 작성: