Bandizip's new small function suggestion: add small functions to check the MD5, SHA, CRC check information of the file.

tang tang

Jul 1, 2021, 1:48:37 AM7/1/21
to Bandizip for macOS
Bandizip new function suggestion: add a small function to check the MD5, SHA, CRC check information of the file, and add a menu option to check the check information of the file in the "context menu" in the settings of Bandizip. This function can not only Checking compressed files can also be used as users to check the authenticity of other files daily. Many compression software such as WinRAR and 7-zip have this function. It is strongly recommended that bandizip also add this small, convenient and practical function, thank you.

KH Kim

Jul 1, 2021, 2:40:21 AM7/1/21
to tang tang, Bandizip for macOS
Hello, this is the macOS App Development Team of Bandisoft.

Regarding the feature request you mentioned, we will add it to To-Do List for future implementations.

Thank you for your suggestion.

Best regards,

2021년 7월 1일 (목) 오후 2:48, tang tang <l1tt...@gmail.com>님이 작성:
Bandizip new function suggestion: add a small function to check the MD5, SHA, CRC check information of the file, and add a menu option to check the check information of the file in the "context menu" in the settings of Bandizip. This function can not only Checking compressed files can also be used as users to check the authenticity of other files daily. Many compression software such as WinRAR and 7-zip have this function. It is strongly recommended that bandizip also add this small, convenient and practical function, thank you.

tang tang

Jul 3, 2021, 3:47:04 AM7/3/21
to Bandizip for macOS
There is a need for this function in bandizip, and I look forward to it. I hope to add this small new function as soon as possible. At the same time, the Windows version of bandizip also needs this function. Thank you very much.