HELP ,I can't get right click menu in finder?!

Michael Zhou

Jun 21, 2021, 3:12:17 AM6/21/21
to Bandizip for macOS
M1 MacBook Pro with Big Sur 11.4
pls help me,  thx!

Michael Zhou

Jun 21, 2021, 3:24:44 AM6/21/21
to Bandizip for macOS

sandbox path and extension in finder has been set.

I also tried reboot and reload the finder.

all failed

KH Kim

Jun 21, 2021, 3:43:59 AM6/21/21
to Michael Zhou, Bandizip for macOS
Hello, this is Bandisoft.

Are you new to the feature? Or is it the feature you were using and it doesn't work?

Even if sandbox paths are specified, it may not work in some system paths.

Can you send us screenshots so we can check it out?
(the sandbox tab in the preferences of Bandizip, the menu displayed when right-clicking in the Finder, the finder extension settings in the system preferences, and so on)

Best regards,

2021년 6월 21일 (월) 오후 4:24, Michael Zhou <hellomi...@gmail.com>님이 작성:

Michael Zhou

Jun 22, 2021, 8:44:11 PM6/22/21
to Bandizip for macOS
thx,I‘m new here with Mac.

I have menu bar icon, but simply no right-click menu.
Screen Shot 2021-06-23 at 08.42.59.png
Screen Shot 2021-06-23 at 08.36.06.png
Screen Shot 2021-06-23 at 08.40.14.png

KH Kim

Jun 22, 2021, 11:18:53 PM6/22/21
to Michael Zhou, Bandizip for macOS
Hello, this is Bandisoft.

Thank you for the reply.

There is no problem with the setting itself, but it seems to be an unusual situation that does not work.

First, after updating Bandizip to the latest version,

Click "Reset All Preferences" in the "General" tab of Preferences, and click "Delete All" in the "Sandbox" tab to reset the settings,

After rebooting, add the home folder again in the "Sandbox" tab and check if it works.

If that doesn't work, you may have to try reinstalling the app again after uninstalling it.

Best regards,

2021년 6월 23일 (수) 오전 9:44, Michael Zhou <hellomi...@gmail.com>님이 작성: