Johannisfeld im Banat

Banatbooks Webmaster

Aug 16, 2020, 10:54:02 AM8/16/20
to Banatbooks
The AVBF (Working Group for the Publication of Banat Family Books) with authors Helga and Anton Hornung, has again succeeded in completing a well-researched family book for the Catholic parish Johannisfeld with the filial parishes of Iwanda and Serbian Sanktmartin. The family book covers the period from 1806 to 1988.

The Church registers of the Johannisfeld parish, data from the Banater Post, private information and data from family books that have already been published served as the basis for this complete work.
The family book comprises 1,640 pages, in two volumes, A5 format, hardcover, thread stitching binding.

The print run is limited, so orders are processed in the order in which they are received. All pre-orders have been taken into account.
When the family books are created by our association, in which all members work on a voluntary basis, there is always only one thought: we do not want 8-12 generations of Banat Swabians to slip into a void in history and we also do not want our children and grandchildren to search desperately for their ancestors only to have to give up.

Family book of the Catholic parish Johannisfeld in the Banat and its filial parishes of Iwanda and Serbian Sanktmartin. 1806-1988 by Helga and Anton Hornung. Published by the Association for Publication of Banat Family Books (AVBF) St. Georgen, 2020.

The price is €80.00 plus shipping costs.
Orders for the US and Canada:
Karen Dalton Preston, email: ka...@golden-hills.com
All other orders to:
Josef Michels, Spittelbergstr. 11, 78112 St. Georgen, phone: 07724/7122 (evening), mail: jomi...@gmx.de
NB: All pre-orders have already been taken into consideration.