Final hearing over, judgement reserved in Google v. Visakha Asbestos Industries in criminal defamation case

gopal krishna

May 6, 2019, 1:11:28 AM5/6/19
to banasbestosindia, ohi, occhealthindia
Final hearing over, judgement reserved in Google v. Visakha Asbestos Industries criminal defamation case in Supreme Court of India.

The final arguments on publication of writings of Ban Asbestos Network of India (BANI)-www.asbestosfreeindia.org

Asbestos mineral is banned in 66 countries. Its mining is banned in India but not its import, manufacture and use. Indian asbestos is poisnous but Russian asbestos seems to act like a nutrient, not like a carcinogen!

--
Gopal Krishna
Mb: 08227816731, 09818089660

"We may admire what he does, but we despise what he is."-referring to
humans who act mechanically on instructions
-------Wilhelm von Humboldt, 1792