Pictures from George Washington University program & 15th ADAO Conference in Washington

Gopal Krishna

Apr 30, 2019, 5:42:14 AM4/30/19
to ohi, occhealthindia, banasbestosindia
Pictures from George Washington University program & 15th ADAO Conference, Washington

Kindly see few pictures from the program at George Washington University and the 15th Annual Conference of Asbestos Disease Organisation (ADAO).

Please visit www.asbestosfreeindia.org for more details.

--
Gopal Krishna
Mb: 08227816731, 09818089660

....years ago I recognized my kinship with all living beings, and I made up my mind that I was not one bit better than the meanest on earth. I said then, and I say now, that while there is a lower class, I am in it, and while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free.
-------Eugene Debs, five times Presidential candidate of USA & author of Walls and Bars

"We may admire what he does, but we despise what he is."-referring to humans who act mechanically on instructions
-------Wilhelm von Humboldt, 1792

D3WNs5cW0AEapj6.jpeg
A7R03803e-768x310.jpg
D3fpFFlWkAAV88z.jpeg