bananajour:fi

Dr Nic

Jun 10, 2009, 9:58:35 PM6/10/09
to bananajour
Can I buy bananajour for my company and pay $600/user for it?

Tim Lucas

Jun 10, 2009, 11:33:28 PM6/10/09
to banan...@googlegroups.com
On 11/06/2009, at 11:58 AM, Dr Nic wrote:

> Can I buy bananajour for my company and pay $600/user for it?

Still working on the pricing model, but We are thinking more like
$1bajillion/user.

Feedback on pricing is more than unwelcome.

Tim Lucas
Head Banana, Bananajour Inc.

Dr Nic Williams

Jun 10, 2009, 11:36:41 PM6/10/09
to banan...@googlegroups.com
I'd like to pay more.
--
Dr Nic Williams
Mocra - Premier iPhone and Ruby on Rails Consultants

Tim Lucas

Jun 12, 2009, 1:44:13 AM6/12/09
to banan...@googlegroups.com
> I'd like to pay more.

We appreciate your generosity!

We'll endeavour to provide a donation button for those wanting to give
more than $1bajillion/user. The engineering team has advised it's been
added to the 18 month roadmap and will post to this list when said
functionality is available in the next stable, public release due in
December 2010.

Lachlan Hardy

Jun 12, 2009, 1:48:30 AM6/12/09
to banan...@googlegroups.com

Tim Lucas

Jun 12, 2009, 2:29:34 AM6/12/09
to banan...@googlegroups.com
On 12/06/2009, at 3:48 PM, Lachlan Hardy wrote:

> http://twitter.com/evan/status/2126988689

hah! I'm sure mcannonbrookes wouldn't mind $1mil/year from some of the
JIRA installs. Surely any 4k user install would be a bespoke deal
anyways.

There's no real competition in the git tool space at the moment
really, I say go for it github! :)

-- tim

Dr Nic Williams

Jun 12, 2009, 2:30:53 AM6/12/09
to banan...@googlegroups.com
now we just need a bananajour-server installer :)

Lachlan Hardy

Jun 12, 2009, 3:29:26 AM6/12/09
to banan...@googlegroups.com
> hah! I'm sure mcannonbrookes wouldn't mind $1mil/year from some of the
> JIRA installs. Surely any 4k user install would be a bespoke deal
> anyways.

We don't do bespoke. That's all part of the plan.

Also, FishEye now has (very) alpha Git support:
http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/FISHEYE/Git+Alpha+in+FishEye+2.0+Beta

But yeah, more power to Github. Competition is win for everyone!