BANANAHACKERS - OFFICIAL WEBSITE

Message has been deleted

Ivan

Dec 27, 2018, 9:47:43 AM12/27/18
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110

Luxferre

Dec 28, 2018, 1:54:09 AM12/28/18
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Ivan, I found an error on this page: https://sites.google.com/view/bananahackers/install-omnisd/OmniSD

It should be adb forward tcp:6000 localfilesystem:/data/local/debugger-socket instead of adb forward tcp:6000 localfilesystem:/data/local

Please correct.

On Thursday, December 27, 2018 at 1:03:09 AM UTC+2, Ivan wrote:
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Luxferre

Dec 29, 2018, 6:38:19 AM12/29/18
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Ivan, I don't think that we'll need this soon because a way to create a working global (not even regional, but global) version was finally found, although as of now it cannot display the countries.

On Saturday, December 29, 2018 at 2:33:40 AM UTC+2, Ivan wrote:
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Nayam Amarshe

Jan 2, 2019, 5:13:46 PM1/2/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Please add ibstore to the list, we're back :D
Message has been deleted

Ivan

Jan 4, 2019, 3:11:54 PM1/4/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
INSTALL OMNISD FIRST!

is writed on the mainpage....but with WebIDE using the OmniSD guide installation...I think is possible to install it extracting the application.zip as a standalone app, I'm not sure.

Il giorno venerdì 4 gennaio 2019 17:01:35 UTC+1, eramj...@gmail.com ha scritto:
Will KaiUS app easily install?(with adb or debug)
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

speeduploop

Mar 1, 2019, 3:59:32 PM3/1/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
One thing: after that - to get a permanent root - you need to install telneton.zip or bootstrapon.zip.
The listed steps only install the recovery wth test-keys needed for this.

On Friday, March 1, 2019 at 9:48:18 PM UTC+1, Ivan wrote:
V13 ROOTING FULL GUIDE (Thank you Speeduploop for ALL the support!)

Ivan

Mar 1, 2019, 4:55:31 PM3/1/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
i know, the next step is in the footer, near other options...there is also omnijb_final guide

speeduploop

Mar 1, 2019, 5:00:27 PM3/1/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
ah... yes - overlooked the footer ;)

Hossain Mohammed Shoaib

Mar 2, 2019, 4:24:27 AM3/2/19
to Marcus Kolenda, comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Well done.....😱😱

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

jkelol111

Mar 31, 2019, 5:08:45 AM3/31/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
How do we submit apps to BananaHackers?

Ivan

Mar 31, 2019, 5:55:45 AM3/31/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Just write a thread with all the details
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Ivan

May 7, 2019, 7:49:30 PM5/7/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
NEW LOOK IN PROGRESS........

Istantanea_2019-05-08_01-49-02.png

Hossain Mohammed Shoaib

May 8, 2019, 2:29:43 AM5/8/19
to Ivan, comp.mobile.nokia.8110
oh!!!!!!!
>> OFFICIAL WEBSITE <https://sites.google.com/view/bananahackers/home>
>>

> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/bananahackers/e0b34d93-6070-416a-9d2a-a685a4dd0781%40googlegroups.com.

ProgrammAbel

May 8, 2019, 4:14:12 AM5/8/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
I must say, I like the new look!
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Ivan

May 8, 2019, 4:12:31 PM5/8/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
WE ARE READY!!

BANANAHACKERS.png

Hossain Mohammed Shoaib

May 8, 2019, 4:29:33 PM5/8/19
to Ivan, comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Good job😀😀

Ivan

May 9, 2019, 2:01:56 AM5/9/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110

Ivan

May 10, 2019, 4:29:36 PM5/10/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110

Ivan Alex HC

May 19, 2019, 7:38:37 AM5/19/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
NEW CUSTOM SYSTEM ROM FOR UK AND ALL THE COUNTRIES WITHOUT THE V16 UPDATE (just to test the apps):

V12+UK:A clean /system v12 with updated APIs and webapps (v16), adblock included. Removable stock apps.

Istantanea_2019-05-19_13-37-06.png

Il giorno giovedì 27 dicembre 2018 15:47:43 UTC+1, Ivan Alex HC ha scritto:
This is the url:

https://sites.google.com/view/bananahackers/home

Ivan Alex HC

Jun 23, 2019, 7:33:21 PM6/23/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110

Fan of G.K

Jun 24, 2019, 12:47:45 PM6/24/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Very fair and lovely 👍🏻❤️

Ivan Alex HC

Jun 27, 2019, 4:09:50 PM6/27/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
https://sites.google.com/view/bananahackers/devices

Istantanea_2019-06-27_22-05-04.png

OUR IS A DESPERATE CASE. ONLY TWO DEVICES ON A MIRIADE OF OTHERS WITH THE SAME OPERATING SYSTEM:
SHARE THIS! JOIN THE REVOLUTION!

Veera B

Jun 28, 2019, 2:05:06 PM6/28/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Site is down?

Huy Minh Bui

Jul 4, 2019, 1:02:55 PM7/4/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Hope you can test my Philz Touch Recovery 🙋

Ivan Alex HC

Jul 4, 2019, 4:28:17 PM7/4/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Dear, the idea of ​​a new custom recovery is fantastic. I thought the same about custom ROMs. But with time I changed my mind about it, and point to utility. This is not to say that a new recovery is useless, on the contrary, it is the opposite! It's a great idea! But the problem is having divided the works in various directions:
GerdaOS which is oriented towards Nokia 8110 and less towards Jio Phone;
A custom ROM for every need;
An entire forum oriented towards a single device where all the work is redone and stoned about what we already know about that device;
More stores that offer the same applications or take the same applications, changing their name and depriving meritocracy to the developer who worked on them (and often are also deceptive, like UC Browser which is a fake);
Now also the recovery, with or without test keys, touch or non-touch navigation, with or without ADB ....

Surely from this idea of ​​yours I will update a section of the BananaHackers website by making more recovery partitions available, so the section will look like that of custom ROMs.

Ok I will. If this asks me the community I can also adapt.
But my question will always remain the same and unresolved (which is why I'm less commenting  on the forum or on discord): what good is all this if there are millions of users CAT B35, Doro 7060/50/70, Alcatel Go / My Flip, Orange, MTN, WizPhone, Jio Phone 2 ..... in short, KaiOS users who can't enjoy the freedom that we have of exploiting what's left of Firefox OS?
In my opinion it is not right that we are here toasting while other KaiOS users have to stick to the shit that passes the official KaiOS store. It is not right that those who have an idea of ​​the app that really could change people's lives cannot develop it because they bought the "wrong" phone.

As long as all of us KaiOS users are the same, I will be silent, and I will only answer where I think it is appropriate.

To you I answer because you put a good idea in the middle, too bad I can't test it on my Doro 7060. This is frustrating for me. And it is the same for the different KaiOS users who have understood in which direction this forum travels (not for them).

Ivan

Huy Minh Bui

Jul 6, 2019, 9:50:01 AM7/6/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Sorry for late reply because I just noticed yours. But your point is right. Especially in the situation that the availability of KaiOS devices is not "over the world" yet. Nokia 8110 is the only device that run KaiOS in my country (Vietnam) so it's hard for me to dig into other devices.
When I ask you to test, i'm just too over-react when I finish this recovery

You are one of the best here so just keep up with the good work, try to provide support and freedom to other KaiOS devices. You can test my recovery later, I don't mind that.

Vào 03:28:17 UTC+7 Thứ Sáu, ngày 05 tháng 7 năm 2019, Ivan Alex HC đã viết:

Ivan Alex HC

Jul 11, 2019, 5:06:48 PM7/11/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
NEW SECTIONS FOR DEVELOPMENT, CUSTOM ROMS AND CUSTOMIZATIONS... ENJOY ;)

CUSTOMIZATIONS.png

CUSTOMROM.png

Istantanea_2019-07-11_23-04-36.png

Il giorno giovedì 27 dicembre 2018 15:47:43 UTC+1, Ivan Alex HC ha scritto:
Message has been deleted

Hossain Mohammed Shoaib

Jul 12, 2019, 5:15:45 AM7/12/19
to Fan of G.K, comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Gerdaos ,
V12 and v13 with some change

On 7/12/19, Fan of G.K <ishude...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Witch kind of roms available here? 🤣
>
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/bananahackers/1df684ad-87d0-4006-987c-fa21bb13b9e6%40googlegroups.com.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Fan of G.K

Jul 25, 2019, 10:37:09 AM7/25/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Error 404 (Not found)1!! showing in our country What happened to this website (any maintenance going on)
https://sites.google.com/view/b-hackers

speeduploop

Jul 25, 2019, 10:39:47 AM7/25/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
you're using the wrong URL...

ProgrammAbel

Jul 25, 2019, 11:03:10 AM7/25/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
bananahackers.org works too ;)

speeduploop

Jul 25, 2019, 11:06:53 AM7/25/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Yes - and Ivan was quite surprised about that... because it's NOT the official URL owned by Ivan...
-- and therefore could be redirected to anywhere else at anytime. (with 'surprising' effects)

On Thursday, July 25, 2019 at 5:03:10 PM UTC+2, ProgrammAbel wrote:
bananahackers.org works too ;)

Fan of G.K

Jul 25, 2019, 11:17:55 AM7/25/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
I am not using wrong url xD https://sites.google.com/view/b-hackers-store/home literally showing nothing here,I and whole nation can't see any apps :O

speeduploop

Jul 25, 2019, 11:21:37 AM7/25/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Ok - but you asked about https://sites.google.com/view/b-hackers in your first question... the rest was missing so I thought you ment the main-site - not the store... ;)

But yes - something's going on with the store... don't know.

Fan of G.K

Jul 25, 2019, 11:53:24 AM7/25/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
So sorry forgot to mention the title of story ;D by the way neither B-hackers store nor bananahackers.org not accessible even while using VPN

speeduploop

Jul 25, 2019, 11:56:55 AM7/25/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
-- forget about banahackers.org -- but yes, it's dead here too.
-- the store is gone/purged (even the 'google-cache' is killed) - I already wrote Ivan an email about that.
-- the 'normal' website on it's real URL is still there --> https://sites.google.com/view/bananahackers/home

ProgrammAbel

Jul 25, 2019, 1:16:15 PM7/25/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Oh, wow, that's disturbing...

Seriously though, we should get a proper domain for that thing, this community is growing by the minute :P

speeduploop

Jul 25, 2019, 1:24:58 PM7/25/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Yes - but such a domain should be owned by the creator of the site.
(and it wouldn't help at the moment: the site itself is gone from google's servers and even cahche)

I can't say if the storage-space holding the apps is also gone - couldn't find a direct link to the google-drive.
(possible that the apps are still on this drive and only the store-site is dead)

I tried to get Ivan - but he's not reachable -- most probably because of time and temperature ;)
-- wouldn't be nice if google pulled the plug...

(probably the store should try to keep legal as possible - or to de-centralize to torrent/magnet links)

Luxferre

Jul 25, 2019, 2:09:55 PM7/25/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
The domain itself is already prepared. I have one registered for 10 years. Now we just need to bind the existing website to it.

Google Sites was chosen because it's easy to manage for Ivan and other admins. But I'm working on several resources behind the scenes, including an app repo similar to what kai.ssmt.space was, that would be accessible as a subdomain there.

Also, being outside US/EU jurisdiction, I could take care of this rehosting issue after some time. Torrent model would also work to some extent (and we'll probably try this first without having to extend the server space), but surely can't be fully relied upon and backup must be stored somewhere.

Further announcements coming soon, stay tuned!

Ivan Alex HC

Jul 25, 2019, 3:24:07 PM7/25/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
SOLVED! I don't know if me or someone for mistake have changed the option "Public" to "Personal" into the share settings.... sorry for the inconvenience

Istantanea_2019-07-25_21-22-46.png

Fan of G.K

Jul 25, 2019, 8:56:30 PM7/25/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Thanks all admin now we can able to worship this url -: https://sites.google.com/view/b-hackers-store/home

Ivan Alex HC

Aug 4, 2019, 7:27:53 AM8/4/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
https://sites.google.com/view/bananahackers/install-omnisd ALL THE KNOWN WAYS TO SIDELOAD APPS ON KAIOS

Istantanea_2019-08-04_13-23-47.png

Ivan Alex HC

Aug 4, 2019, 10:48:35 AM8/4/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110

Jpt Trick

Aug 4, 2019, 11:58:28 PM8/4/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
hey ivan you're greate
please share your pic in group
Message has been deleted

Bittu Swarup

Aug 5, 2019, 5:41:13 AM8/5/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Sharing pic is dangerous , i mean CIA will get a home pickup jop. And ..;}

Jpt Trick

Aug 5, 2019, 6:28:23 AM8/5/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
oh no
ok

Luxferre

Aug 6, 2019, 7:28:26 AM8/6/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Made the bananahackers.net root URL also redirect to Ivan's website.

Ivan Alex HC

Aug 7, 2019, 5:36:38 PM8/7/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110

Istantanea_2019-08-07_23-34-43.png

HAVE YOU SEEN THE DEVELOPMENT SECTION ON OUR WEBSITE?
https://sites.google.com/view/bananahackers/development