Passport App

perry

Sep 30, 2019, 4:37:16 PM9/30/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
At times it is practically fast to access digital train / airplane qrcode tickets to showcase at a check-in. I wrote an app for that. All image files in a defined order (/ sdcard1 / tickets /) are listed and displayed via enter.

Message has been deleted

perry

Oct 1, 2019, 4:13:57 PM10/1/19
to banana...@googlegroups.com
It must be a image file jpg/png -> qrcode

Am Dienstag, 1. Oktober 2019 21:58:05 UTC+2 schrieb Kilian Dasen:
How exactly do I add a ticket?
I created a folder named "tickets" on the Internal Storage (and on the SD Card) (Nokia 8110 4G) and placed a .pkpass ticket file inside to try it out, but the app only shows a black screen. What did I do wrong?
Message has been deleted

perry

Oct 1, 2019, 5:01:33 PM10/1/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110

Am Dienstag, 1. Oktober 2019 22:44:49 UTC+2 schrieb Kilian Dasen:
Haha, okay. But the folder on the internal storage would have been the right one?

Am Dienstag, 1. Oktober 2019 22:13:57 UTC+2 schrieb perry:
I must be a image file jpg/png -> qrcode