Run kaios app on nokia 8810 before submitting it

Billy G

Jan 19, 2020, 8:30:42 AM1/19/20
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Hello,

I have a Nokia 8110 4g and a pwa converted into a kaios app. I want to test the app on the phone but i don't know how put the app on the phone and run it. I tried to use a USB cable but it only charges the phone, it doesn't allow me to transfer any files.

thanks,

Billy

Fan of G.K

Jan 19, 2020, 10:51:18 AM1/19/20
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
If you are unable to test via USB cable and want immediate test then you can try beta testing from Kaistore

Just goto your submission portal account click the name of your submitted app then choose testing devices and write IMEI number of your Nokia 8110 device on the given box of that webpage and choose submit button. Wait for almost five minutes So you will get your beta app on Kaistore which is only accessible by you not whole world.

Keep in mind that manifest.webapp of your app doesn't have any error otherwise your Kaistore will not work.

Now want to do app testing via usb cable you can watch this video-: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SoKD7IBTvM4

Billy G

Jan 20, 2020, 6:56:00 PM1/20/20
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110