Bhackers.net Unbricking Nokia 81104g TA-1059

P MJ

Apr 23, 2020, 6:07:05 PM4/23/20
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Hello guys,
                    I accidentally flashed a wrong file through temporary GerdaOS recovery, then I restarted the device but now my nokia 8110 4g is not turning on neither it shows charging sign during charging.
So, I decided to try the EDL method for flashing the recovery and then the stock rom backups through the recovery.
I tried to put my nokia 8110 4g TA-1059 DS in EDL mode using the EDL method by Luxferre but I am getting the following error,

kali@kali:~/Desktop/edl-master$ python3 edl.py -loader 0x000940e100420050.mbn

Qualcomm Sahara / Firehose Client (c) B.Kerler 2018-2019.

Using loader 0x000940e100420050.mbn ...
Waiting for the device
Device detected :)
Mode detected: Unknown
Sorry, couldn't talk to Sahara, please reboot the device !

Note: I also tried with sudo  root permission but the same error occurs, and I am using the kali linux through VMware

Please do help in solving this Error or Provide the knowledge for unbricking my Nokia 8110 4g

Thank you all in Advance.......

Luxferre

May 3, 2020, 2:12:06 AM5/3/20
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Can you still access the Gerda Recovery itself?

P MJ

May 10, 2020, 1:16:15 PM5/10/20
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
No, the device is not turning on, but it is shows itself when EDL method is used.... as I mentioned before I don't have any clue about installing the recovery again through EDL mode as it shows mode detected : unkonwn,  Please do Enligthen me or guide me to unbrick the device.....

Luxferre

May 18, 2020, 11:57:15 AM5/18/20
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Which exactly partition did you overwrite?