BLU Zoey Smart Kernel Source obtained!

Zhong Tiao

Mar 5, 2020, 11:37:03 AM3/5/20
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
The BLU Zoey Smart is a $30 USD KaiOS phone. It has 256mb of RAM and 512mb of internal storage.
It only has up to 3G, but it has two cameras! (one on the front and one on the back :P )

Through a long process, I have obtained the BLU Zoey Smart Kernel Source.

The device codename is pike2, so it's possible, other devices will also work with the source.

Hopefully, this can kickstart more hacking with KaiOS devices so we can get more out of them. The kernel version is 4.4.83

Good luck and Happy Hacking!

Zhong Tiao

Mar 5, 2020, 12:45:16 PM3/5/20
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Just a note, for any images, you'll need to use Spreadtrum Download tool. It seems like the pike2 uses the sp7731ef processor. It definitely does not use a qualcomm CPU.