bHacker appStore

perry

Apr 1, 2020, 3:06:30 AM4/1/20
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Hello,
i have been working a lot on the new bHacker appStore lately.
now it is in a state that it can be tested. it can be downloaded here:

If you want to publish your apps on the appStore you can do this here:

greetings perry

Farooq Karimi Zadeh

Apr 1, 2020, 6:28:30 AM4/1/20
to banana...@googlegroups.com

You have done a great job, perry!

But could you program your app in the way so that I could sideload it with KaiOSrt or Firefox's WebIDE?

perry

Apr 1, 2020, 8:18:23 AM4/1/20
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
did you install omnisd on your phone?
if yes, please try whether you can install the app Store app.

On AP 13.01.1399 11:36, perry wrote:
Hello,
i have been working a lot on the new bHacker appStore lately.
now it is in a state that it can be tested. it can be downloaded here:

If you want to publish your apps on the appStore you can do this here:

greetings perry

Farooq Karimi Zadeh

Apr 1, 2020, 8:19:29 AM4/1/20
to banana...@googlegroups.com

No I haven't. I cannot sideload OmniSD with Firefox's WebIDE or KaiOSrt.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/bananahackers/4d7a8034-f666-4c12-b3d4-6dd2b3f9cc1f%40googlegroups.com.

perry

Apr 1, 2020, 8:24:57 AM4/1/20
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
than pls mod. the manifest.json

delete:"webapps-manage":{},
change:  "type": "certified", ->  "type": "privileged",

presumably one of the two blocks the possibility of side loading the app.

On AP 13.01.1399 16:48, perry wrote:
did you install omnisd on your phone?
if yes, please try whether you can install the app Store app.

Am Mittwoch, 1. April 2020 12:28:30 UTC+2 schrieb Farooq Karimi Zadeh:

You have done a great job, perry!

But could you program your app in the way so that I could sideload it with KaiOSrt or Firefox's WebIDE?

On AP 13.01.1399 11:36, perry wrote:
Hello,
i have been working a lot on the new bHacker appStore lately.
now it is in a state that it can be tested. it can be downloaded here:

If you want to publish your apps on the appStore you can do this here:

greetings perry

Farooq Karimi Zadeh

Apr 1, 2020, 8:25:43 AM4/1/20
to banana...@googlegroups.com

But then I won't be able to install apps through bHacker store...

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/bananahackers/7d4a4cce-4eb5-4bb9-8ed9-a6e975904076%40googlegroups.com.

perry

Apr 1, 2020, 8:43:53 AM4/1/20
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
yes it's true, why don't you do a temp. root to install omnisd?

perry

Apr 1, 2020, 8:47:06 AM4/1/20
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110

Farooq Karimi Zadeh

Apr 1, 2020, 8:51:54 AM4/1/20
to banana...@googlegroups.com

I can't load the store app nor OmniSD when my phone is rooted with adbroot.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/bananahackers/73d8a275-4901-4b09-bfe3-3b250de48fab%40googlegroups.com.

Sylvain D

Apr 1, 2020, 4:11:56 PM4/1/20
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Wow! Rick Dangerous is there! i played this game for hours 30 years ago! Thank you Perry and all contributors, wonderful job!

perry

Apr 1, 2020, 4:45:08 PM4/1/20
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Thanks!
----
please distribute the app so that we can collect even more good apps.
Message has been deleted

Luxferre

Apr 2, 2020, 6:29:55 AM4/2/20
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Hi perry, not tested yet but it's awesome that someone supported the idea of open Git repo for the app storage.

Pinning the thread and wishing all success in the further development!

perry

Apr 2, 2020, 7:15:04 AM4/2/20
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
thank you luxferre!

Can I link some of your repos on the store ?

jkelol111

Apr 2, 2020, 11:52:45 AM4/2/20
to banana...@googlegroups.com
We also have Git hosted Wiki in the works: https://gitlab.com/banana-hackers/website 😊. All thanks to 40min, shangul, perry and more contributors.

Farooq Karimi Zadeh

Apr 2, 2020, 11:53:42 AM4/2/20
to banana...@googlegroups.com

Actually I did almost nothing...

Thanks to 4Omin and others :)

On AP 14.01.1399 20:22, jkelol111 wrote:
We also have Git hosted Wiki in the works: https://gitlab.com/banana-hackers/website 😊. All thanks to 40min, shangul and more contributors.

On Wednesday, April 1, 2020 at 10:06:30 AM UTC+3, perry wrote:
Hello,
i have been working a lot on the new bHacker appStore lately.
now it is in a state that it can be tested. it can be downloaded here:

If you want to publish your apps on the appStore you can do this here:

greetings perry

Luxferre

Apr 4, 2020, 2:11:01 PM4/4/20
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Sure!

perry

Apr 4, 2020, 2:48:46 PM4/4/20
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
pls post a list of your repos.

perry

Apr 4, 2020, 4:05:03 PM4/4/20
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
check out the new appStore version with a liittle start up animation :-)