Looking for LYF F220B OmniSD Method

FlicksKerala

Sep 2, 2019, 8:16:08 AM9/2/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Hello BH Group!

Recently I bought a JioPhone (LYF F220B) since it runs on KaiOS. I'm quite disappointed that there is no dedicated Mail app on the device and found it impossible to use mail (Gmail/Hotmail) via browser.
Had seen many tutorials on YouTube and various pages regarding Jailbreak of this device, unfortunately no method helped to side load apps. Any help?

And I have found an interesting article on how to develop KaiOS app/Firefox OS app! (What's new?: You can add a loading screen or splash screen)

Regards

Fan of G.K

Sep 2, 2019, 9:09:30 AM9/2/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Yeah Cool idea thanks to OStraining also there are many more splash method available especially mithril.js, by the way there are many apps in bhackers store which supports the method of splash screen you gave.

Your method example-: W3school app (https://sites.google.com/view/b-hackers-store/home/education?authuser=0)

Mithril.js example-: telnetd app
(https://sites.google.com/view/b-hackers-store/home/settings?authuser=0)

FlicksKerala

Sep 2, 2019, 9:15:07 AM9/2/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Thanks for the response :) B/w how about Jailbreaking LYF F220B (JioPhone)

Fan of G.K

Sep 2, 2019, 9:19:11 AM9/2/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Try this method from your computer 👇https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bCw2nc9oibE

After finishing above then try to sideload by this method 👇https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eiGagfGQfkA

Ivan Alex HC

Sep 2, 2019, 9:20:02 AM9/2/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110

Fan of G.K

Sep 2, 2019, 9:28:24 AM9/2/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Sir @Ivan Awesome change in U.I 👍🏻

FlicksKerala

Sep 2, 2019, 12:07:55 PM9/2/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
I really appreciate both of you! Actually I tried all these already. Hope there will be some updates on this model.