wikipedia app

perry

Nov 18, 2019, 5:39:20 PM11/18/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Hello,

I have written a new app with which you can search within wikipedias.

Ronny Ziegner

Nov 19, 2019, 3:08:06 AM11/19/19
to perry, comp.mobile.nokia.8110
great. Thank you :)

perry

Nov 21, 2019, 1:11:08 PM11/21/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
I have added new features to the app. You can now use 2 search filters. you can activate it with / in the search field.

/random a random search is performed
/geo it will search result near you, that can be handy on trips.

image-4.png

Am Dienstag, 19. November 2019 09:08:06 UTC+1 schrieb Ronny Ziegner:
great. Thank you :)

Am Mo., 18. Nov. 2019 um 23:39 Uhr schrieb perry <struk...@gmail.com>:
Hello,

I have written a new app with which you can search within wikipedias.

perry

Dec 3, 2019, 6:14:44 AM12/3/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
I've improved the app further, the geolocation search works better now.

Fan of G.K

Dec 3, 2019, 11:24:21 AM12/3/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Please upload this app on KaiStore or B-hackers store

perry

Dec 3, 2019, 11:47:16 AM12/3/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
B-hackers store yes,
KaiStore no
I do not want to adapt to the design rules of kaios and I do not like the advertising banner.
But very soon Wikipedia will release their own KaiOs app, it will probably offer more options than mine.

Did you try the / geo and / random option?

Fan of G.K

Dec 6, 2019, 6:18:59 AM12/6/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110