[WIP][Need Test] Philz Touch Recovery for F90M (Jiophone)

Huy Minh Bui

Jul 7, 2019, 4:57:38 AM7/7/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
In case you don't know what is Philz Touch Recovery : https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2201860

Yesterday I've found this device tree https://github.com/N00bTree/kaios_device_lfy_f90m . I contact the author and he give me permission to use his device tree

So Philz is complete now but I can't test it because the device is not availiable in my country

So if you have any problem after flashing this recovery, Please tell me here, I'll fix it ASAP

Also, I'll post my Github tree soon so you can compile or contribute

Feel free to flash and experience :)
Message has been deleted

Fan of G.K

Jul 14, 2019, 11:34:20 PM7/14/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
(Mr.F90M) @jaypal...@gmail.com You need this recovery installation 🙏 😉 for installing GerdaOS on JioPhone successfully 👍🏻

F90m

Jul 15, 2019, 10:17:28 AM7/15/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Please how can i do this?

Fan of G.K

Jul 15, 2019, 10:22:49 AM7/15/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Huy Minh Bui or anyone Please provide Mr.F90m some necessary procedure/steps for installing Recovery because Mr.F90m is novice

Huy Minh Bui

Jul 15, 2019, 1:03:53 PM7/15/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Wait so...... F90M doesn't support Flash Tool ?

Vào 21:22:49 UTC+7 Thứ Hai, ngày 15 tháng 7 năm 2019, Fan of G.K đã viết:

Fan of G.K

Jul 15, 2019, 10:03:06 PM7/15/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
I have seen many JioPhone videos people use Miracle box 2.58 most of times

Ritik Patel

Aug 25, 2019, 11:22:52 PM8/25/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Can you provide custom recovery for JioPhone F120B ?

Huy Minh Bui

Aug 27, 2019, 12:29:07 PM8/27/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Send me your stock recovery, i'll try

Vào 10:22:52 UTC+7 Thứ Hai, ngày 26 tháng 8 năm 2019, Ritik Patel đã viết:
Message has been deleted

Ritik Patel

Aug 27, 2019, 9:00:13 PM8/27/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
I hope this link will work for you bui sir

Ritik Patel

Aug 27, 2019, 10:04:21 PM8/27/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110

Ritik Patel

Sep 6, 2019, 8:09:58 AM9/6/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Can you provide custom recovery for JioPhone F120B ?

Sir please

Soham Joshi

Oct 16, 2019, 4:07:37 PM10/16/19
to banana...@googlegroups.com
@ Huy Minh Bui Sir / Any other person,
Sir please guide us or share some authentic video on how to install Philz Recovery on Lyf Jiophone F90M via either Miracle Box or QFIL or just using Stock Recovery to install Phliz recovery .zip and it will automatically override the stock recovery?