Kaios app cursor issue

Billy G

Jan 18, 2020, 5:54:56 PM1/18/20
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Hello,

I have a pwa app and converted it into a kaios app and i tested it on a kaios device but when i press the button to move the cursor up and down the page doesn't scroll up or down.
I don't know ho to fix this. Is this a problem with my manifest or with app? Check this link to see a video with the issue: https://drive.google.com/file/d/15X9rBYcea527c1yjwLfwMrUkbNpg1lFe/view?usp=sharing

thank you

perry

Jan 19, 2020, 4:03:46 PM1/19/20
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
pls post your code or a link to your code, so it's hard to help.

Elnur Kurtaliev

Jan 20, 2020, 12:02:43 AM1/20/20
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
It loks like a default behaviour of cursor in browser, maybe you can fix it by adding CSS on title
cursor: default;

Billy G

Jan 20, 2020, 4:58:05 AM1/20/20
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110

Billy G

Jan 20, 2020, 4:58:50 AM1/20/20
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
thanks,
I will try that to see what happens.

Billy G

Jan 20, 2020, 6:54:59 PM1/20/20
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
I found the solution. I just added in the css overflow: scroll and now the cursor works fine.