newbie : disable KaIOS Store

Mister Burma

Jul 30, 2020, 7:53:06 AM7/30/20
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Hi All,
I'm starting with customization of my nokia 8110 4g. I try to find already the answer but I did not succeed.

I would like to remove from the menu the Kaios Store. I tried to modify the webapps.json  with tutorials of bananahackers with the following tag

    "enabled"false,

But it does not work. I would like to know what are my options. Can I uninstall it completely, like youtube app ? What about the update the of installed apps.

My idea is only to ensure that we can not download and install new apps on the phone.

THank you in advance for your help

MB

G Power

Jul 30, 2020, 11:04:12 AM7/30/20
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
If you are newbie so how did you able to edit webapps json file did you watch any blog or video or done by your own trial & error

G Power

Jul 30, 2020, 11:05:55 AM7/30/20
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
You can try to watch this video for better results- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4Td_uCIWCLo

Mister Burma

Jul 30, 2020, 11:24:37 AM7/30/20
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Hi,

Yes I already watch the videos did this.  I was able to edit the webapps.json file, I was able to uninstall twitter, youtube, and the games already presents. My idea was to find a way to not uninstall the kaios store, but only disabled it 'in case of'...
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

G Power

Jul 31, 2020, 8:46:38 PM7/31/20
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Uninstall is better option but if you serious for disabling then edit manifest webapp two files and update webapp file of kaios-plus app