Need help debricking 4044o (Go Flip 2)

Y F

Jul 28, 2020, 12:49:43 AM7/28/20
to banana...@googlegroups.com
I ruined my webapps.json file, which causes me to get stuck on the AT&T icon in boot. I can't access root or WebIDE (because it doesn't boot all the way) but adb and fastboot seem to work. I think I need to fix it in edl mode.
I trying to get QFIL to work (and edl.py will not cooperate with my system), but I'm not sure what I'm missing. I should be able to debrick it, right? Can someone please give me a simplistic step by step of edl process? (I know how to put my phone in edl mode, and basics like that, but the more detailed-the better.) I truly greatly appreciate your answers. Thank you.
Edit: Here is my QFIL error log:
132403884307077555.log

Y F

Jul 29, 2020, 5:54:56 PM7/29/20
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
I was able to flash! That error gets thrown if you don't flash immediately after you put the phone into edl mode.
Only problem is that I can't even boot to icon now.... Can someone tell me exactly what I should be flashing onto the phone?

Tuvi

Feb 25, 2022, 3:38:34 AM2/25/22
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
I did the exact same thing! My phone won't boot past the at&t logo.... I have the firmware file but I have no idea how to flash it... Any help?