alcatel 3088 stucked... recovery mode by adb

fabio sousa

May 14, 2020, 6:36:22 PM5/14/20
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
 had a huawei smartphone that got hardware issues and got to warranty, thus performing the reset using the usual test keys...

As a replacement purchased one alcatel 3088, after reading more about Kaios and its features, from this forum and site, got adb enabled and recognized on PC.  Well for the first time i didn't have to worry much about disable apps, logs,updates...however when i got the huawei back to test it but when back to alcatel 3088 and then it got stuck on the logo Alcatel.

I've contacted the support center but no way to reset or clear my data present on the phone... only doing a power down for 15 seconds to recover as advised... After many key combinations a new approach came to mind, with the banana hackers site.

Plugged to a PC which had previously adb tools , configured the udev rules, entered the adb reboot recovery command and the 3088 rebooted to a warning symbol. After pressing the Power Down key the Recovery menu appears and was able to wipe data / cache, thus restoring the whole phone normal operation.

My questions:

Is there any one with a 3088x in the same situation ?
Does this phone is suitable for app development? it has adb enabled and somehow working....

Farooq Karimi Zadeh

May 14, 2020, 6:48:08 PM5/14/20
to banana...@googlegroups.com

It would be useful for development only when you can access it from WebIDE or similar tools.

fabio sousa

May 14, 2020, 6:59:57 PM5/14/20
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Oops forgot to publish some evidence. it looks  that works even when its on, as long debug is enabled using the two codes... thank you

fabio sousa

May 17, 2020, 2:27:15 PM5/17/20
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
So far i've installed all necessary tools from the getting started and WebIDE doesn't detect the device. I'm using FF 56.0.1, which has adb helper extension. I'll give a try on the similar tools

fabio sousa

May 20, 2020, 3:14:32 PM5/20/20
to banana...@googlegroups.com
Well i got further ... turns out that im still very very new to this and missed one important step.... adb forwarding..

The device  is now listed on the USB but when i try to load some demo app it gives Failed Connection ( translated)  :

Turns out i'm shifting now the  main subject of this original thread. Should i open a new one for this matter?