How to add DPad navigation to an app

ProgrammAbel

Jul 3, 2019, 2:10:27 PM7/3/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Hey people, I've been trying to improve the SMS Backup app I created, that's why I haven't asked for it to be on the B-Hackers store.

One of the improvements I'm trying to add is D-Pad navigation in the app. I've hosted it on GitHub, so check out the code there. I've tried following the KaiOS dev site instruction, but I'm a complete noob when it comes to JavaScript and I really don't understand it. I've done the bits I can understand, but it doesn't work.

Can someone help me out?

Fan of G.K

Jul 4, 2019, 3:10:27 AM7/4/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Somehow helpful links & more better than docs of KaiOS for JavaScript beginners -

1(Best one by Perry sir,App available in music section of b-hackers store). https://github.com/strukturart/audio

2(Good one).https://github.com/gauntface/dpad-navigation

3(Medium/Ok Ok).https://github.com/amanboss9/naviboard

ProgrammAbel