New App for B-Hackers Store

Fan of G.K

Apr 20, 2019, 9:10:35 AM4/20/19
to banana...@googlegroups.com
Introducing Easy Online Shop App- The all in One Shopping websites browser
for GerdaOS & other Custom KaiOS users.
I hope all Custom KaiOS users will install & love this application. Fingers Crossed

Here is the link of app-: Easy Online Shop App

J2ME

Apr 20, 2019, 11:14:01 AM4/20/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Osm app :-)

ishude...@gmail.com

Apr 20, 2019, 11:36:57 AM4/20/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Thanks a lot Man

Ayan Khan

Apr 20, 2019, 3:18:34 PM4/20/19
to ishude...@gmail.com, comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Osm app
Sir
Good luck

On 20/04/2019, ishude...@gmail.com <ishude...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks a lot Man

Ivan

Apr 20, 2019, 3:50:57 PM4/20/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110

ishude...@gmail.com

Apr 20, 2019, 10:11:51 PM4/20/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Thanks for compliment

ishude...@gmail.com

Apr 20, 2019, 10:13:22 PM4/20/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Thank you too Ivan sir for accepting my Application for your B-Hackers store

ishude...@gmail.com

Apr 20, 2019, 10:42:02 PM4/20/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
New link for to download Shopping app please try and check if this new app working in your phone or not -: https://sites.google.com/view/b-hackers-store/home/services?authuser=0

Ivan

Apr 21, 2019, 5:47:51 AM4/21/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
uploaded!
Message has been deleted

Fan of G.K

May 26, 2019, 9:13:10 AM5/26/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110

New update of Easy Online Shop app

Added extra 185 countries in the list for shopping especially Bangladesh,Germany and Singapore etc.

Here is the download link of new version ->  Easy Online Shop 1.1

Hope you guys will like this version. YAALA YOLO !!

Ivan Alex HC

May 26, 2019, 1:11:03 PM5/26/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
updated! ;)

Fan of G.K

May 26, 2019, 1:16:00 PM5/26/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
👍🏻✌️🙏
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Fan of G.K

Jun 4, 2019, 5:44:23 AM6/4/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Thanks a lot Sylvain D and Ivan for accepting new apps for store

Fan of G.K

Jun 9, 2019, 12:20:04 AM6/9/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Youtube video downloader app for KaiOS 👍🏻
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NtZtseuiEPi8zv84bVjgBBIgwkF-t09n/view

Fan of G.K

Jun 18, 2019, 7:03:28 AM6/18/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Screenshot_20190618-162521.png

Mr Indian technologist

Jun 23, 2019, 10:06:48 AM6/23/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Update of quadraticv3 outstanding i tested in jio phone

Fan of G.K

Jun 23, 2019, 10:09:50 AM6/23/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Presenting Tik Tok 😉 and Like Video 👍 app for KaiOS

Hope you guys will don't like, but love it.

Mr Indian technologist

Jun 23, 2019, 10:14:07 AM6/23/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Wow fan of gk both app working in jio phone

Fan of G.K

Jun 23, 2019, 10:28:05 AM6/23/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Thanks buddy for trying my two social apps 😉

Veera B

Jun 23, 2019, 3:04:40 PM6/23/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
great applications.. is there any way to implement an option to easily close or minimize application. we need to click back button multiple times currently to close application

Fan of G.K

Jun 23, 2019, 5:54:17 PM6/23/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
In TikTok you will rarely find an option for multiple times tap exit button for going back but for Like video & other apps you said true there is a method in javascript I will surely try to implement your suggestions as soon as possible,Thanks Veera B for testing my apps.

speeduploop

Jun 25, 2019, 6:09:34 AM6/25/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
With recent firmware --> long-press/hold 'call-end' button will leave the app.
(short-press is 'navigate-back')

Fan of G.K

Jun 25, 2019, 8:15:40 AM6/25/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Thanks for this trick Sir.

Fan of G.K

Jun 25, 2019, 8:16:24 AM6/25/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Thank you so much Ivan
Message has been deleted

speeduploop

Jul 1, 2019, 5:01:16 AM7/1/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
The browser on KaiOS is already Firefox :D
(it's based on Gecko 48...)

On Monday, July 1, 2019 at 10:47:22 AM UTC+2, Jaypal Jat wrote:
please make firefox.zip for kios :d
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

speeduploop

Jul 1, 2019, 6:33:44 AM7/1/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
KaiOS itself is based on Gecko48... so every browser for KaiOS is too.
(GUI may differ - browser-engine not)

--> KaiOS is Gecko on (modded/lean) Android-Linux...

On Monday, July 1, 2019 at 11:47:57 AM UTC+2, Fan of G.K wrote:
Sir I don't know why Jiophone browser is bit different maybe it's not based on Gecko 48 do you know real reason?

Fan of G.K

Jul 1, 2019, 6:41:49 AM7/1/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Sir nation wants VPN app with GUI?

Gulshan Kumar

Jul 1, 2019, 6:42:26 AM7/1/19
to Fan of G.K, comp.mobile.nokia.8110

Yes sir!

On Jul 1, 2019 4:11 PM, "Fan of G.K" <ishude...@gmail.com> wrote:
Sir nation wants VPN app with GUI?

speeduploop

Jul 1, 2019, 7:01:47 AM7/1/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Then just write one!?
:D

I postponed everything else until my doro is 'open'... which seems nearly imposible without a working firehose loader...
-- but with a bit of javascript and one or two binaries from my cloud-drive it should be posiible to create an OpenVPN app.

happy hacking!
speeduploop

PuriShnit

Jul 1, 2019, 7:34:35 AM7/1/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110

You say 'nearly' impossible, seems that you still don't give up... :D

I bought one, and tried reading partitions with CM2QLM, but seems like the Doro uses a unique secure loader.

speeduploop

Jul 1, 2019, 7:50:07 AM7/1/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
No - I won't just give up ;)

Yes - according to InfinityBox's Forum the doro still isn't supported...
(like on most non-chinese Qualcomm devices you need a signed loader)

The doro is 'more' KaiOS-like than the Nokia... locked-up, no busybox, more keys...
(quite similar to the Jio in some respects)

-- even the bunch of security-exploits I tested are already fixed/patched...

It's quite annoying that we can't debug on it.

Fan of G.K

Jul 1, 2019, 8:41:14 AM7/1/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
I will definitely try to make one? :D For me it's mission impossible ;D

Cheerful Hacking !

Fan of G.K

Jul 19, 2019, 10:02:09 AM7/19/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Want to see your future look 😜 Introducing FaceApp for KaiOS phones (Note-: You need to login facebook.com from browser app for better working 👍🏻)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/8yz2bzsvduigyqy/faceapp_by_rk_tech_youtube_.zip/file

Mr Indian technologist

Jul 20, 2019, 11:41:16 PM7/20/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
I tried faceapp in jio phone everything working well

Sylvain D

Jul 23, 2019, 6:12:13 PM7/23/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Thank you Fan of G.K !
it's uploaded in Social Category

Fan of G.K

Jul 23, 2019, 9:10:48 PM7/23/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Thsnks a lot sir 🙏 ❤️❤️❤️
Message has been deleted

Fan of G.K

Aug 19, 2019, 12:58:07 AM8/19/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110

Ritik Patel

Aug 25, 2019, 11:05:30 PM8/25/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Hi all respected member now introducing new game app Bottle Shoot please add this application on our store

Game link👉http://www.mediafire.com/file/7zdco29z0gx35bx/Bottle_Shoot_by_Rk_tech_Youtube_.zip/file

Sylvain D

Aug 26, 2019, 4:00:00 AM8/26/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Hello Ritik!

Thank you for introducing this new app, unfortunately too heavy for my Nokia 8110 V16!

How does it work on other devices?

Ritik Patel

Aug 26, 2019, 8:39:08 AM8/26/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Thanks for trying my app sir Wait for next update I will try to make it lighter if possible 😮

Ritik Patel

Aug 26, 2019, 10:08:54 AM8/26/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Hi all respected member now introducing new app "Background Eraser" please add this application on our store

Background Eraser link👉https://www.mediafire.com/file/95js15wuu87z1em/Beckgarud_Eraser_by_Rk_tech_youtube.zip/file

Sylvain D

Sep 1, 2019, 3:50:44 AM9/1/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Hi Ritik,

Thank you for Background Eraser app! It's a bit heavy, but it works!

There are a few syntax errors, like the title Beckgarud_Eraser !
Please re-read and re-share, I'll upload to the store this evening!

Ritik Patel

Sep 1, 2019, 7:12:47 AM9/1/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110

Sylvain D

Sep 9, 2019, 8:36:05 AM9/9/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Thank you Ritik!

Background Eraser is available in B-HAckers store's graphics category!

Ritik Patel

Sep 9, 2019, 8:59:15 AM9/9/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Thanks sylvian sir

Jeff C

Sep 20, 2019, 9:32:01 AM9/20/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Unfortunately there's a cookie notice that appears in the store app that I don't know how to get rid off - the OK button is somewhere to the right off the screen!

Is there a key I can press to confirm it?

Farooq Karimi Zadeh

Sep 20, 2019, 9:46:20 AM9/20/19
to banana...@googlegroups.com
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/bananahackers/ac5688bd-c541-4dd9-842a-c9e8e666e5bf%40googlegroups.com
> [1].
>

> Links:
> ------
> [1]
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/bananahackers/ac5688bd-c541-4dd9-842a-c9e8e666e5bf%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer
I suppose it doesn't matter if you press the okay button or not because
it will use cookies anyway.

Jeff C

Sep 20, 2019, 9:49:55 AM9/20/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
I can't get rid of the notice on the 8110 screen in the app - I can't access any of the other pages!

Farooq Karimi Zadeh

Sep 20, 2019, 9:58:03 AM9/20/19
to banana...@googlegroups.com
On 2019-09-20 18:19, Jeff C wrote:
> I can't get rid of the notice on the 8110 screen in the app - I can't
> access any of the other pages!
>
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/bananahackers/98b03439-2576-4303-8b51-8e81c45ae21d%40googlegroups.com
> [1].
>

> Links:
> ------
> [1]
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/bananahackers/98b03439-2576-4303-8b51-8e81c45ae21d%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer
Oh then you've got a problem. I can't go to that site with my banana so
I can't help. Sorry

Ritik Patel

Sep 30, 2019, 11:30:09 PM9/30/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Unable to Install OmniSD on Jio phone after KaiOS 2.5 update

Antaryami Guru Ji

Apr 2, 2020, 7:00:57 AM4/2/20
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Sylvain Sir Ivan sir please upload this on B-hackers store

Game link👉https://www.mediafire.com/file/y3s4sovsotmxe9r/Cow_Fram_By_Rk_Tech_Youtube.zip/file