OmniSD opens but no buttons are working

chinmaya mahesh

Mar 5, 2020, 9:47:58 PM3/5/20
to banana...@googlegroups.com
EDIT: I have gotten omnisd installed through the manual method, however none of the menu buttons are responding and none of the zip files I have downloaded show up.
Hey everyone,
I have tried using EDL, managed to enable developer settings, installed adb root in recovery and boot.img, and even tried the extreme jailbreak, however no matter what I try adb is not working. After flashing the extreme jailbreak zip, omniSD is still not showing up in the apps menu.
Even after installing adb-root in the recovery, it is still showing up in adb as sideload only, what could be the issue?
This is on an alcatel quick flip 4044C btw.
Thanks!