[BETA] Kaidi Remote (Beta)

jkelol111

Apr 4, 2020, 9:55:13 AM4/4/20
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
After a very long hiatus in Kaidi Remote development, I present the first beta release of Kaidi Remote, in the form of version 0.4.8, up from 0.4.7.3 (alpha).

Most functionality of the Alpha version has been kept in the Beta version, now with a fresh coat of paint over it.

There are quite a number of changes so I encourage you to read the release for more details: https://github.com/jkelol111/kaidi/releases

Mods, please update the Kaidi Remote entry in the B-Hackers Store. Thanks :) (I will upload a B-Hackers Store v2 manifest soon, maybe tomorrow so you could install Kaidi Remote via perry's BHacker-store client).

jkelol111

Apr 4, 2020, 11:40:15 AM4/4/20
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
B-Hackers Store v2 manifest uploaded. You may find the app in perry's BHackers-Store client now.

jkelol111

Apr 4, 2020, 10:03:28 PM4/4/20
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Updated to 1.0.0, mods please update :)

jkelol111

Apr 6, 2020, 1:33:35 AM4/6/20
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Updated to 1.0.5, mods please update :)

jkelol111

Jun 19, 2020, 12:57:24 PM6/19/20
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Updated to v 1.0.6. Mods please update. Do note that all of my open source apps can also be downloaded or installed via perry's KaiOS Alt App Store client or my WebStore, which is under construction (once I have it ready I will surely post here).

SD TECH TAMIL

Aug 19, 2020, 10:14:51 AM8/19/20
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
hai