[Nokia Stock OS] [KaiOS 2.5.1] for Jio F90M By: Sachin Borkar

Sachin Borkar

May 29, 2020, 2:48:40 AM5/29/20
to banana...@googlegroups.com

KaiOS is designed for better performance on low powered devices.

I Ported it from Nokia Device.

Features:

  • KaiStore Works 😀😀
  • Faster than GerdaOS
  • Battery Centric and optimized By; Sachin Borkar
  • Stock Nokia for Jio F90M
  • 01/06/2020 Fixed Both Cameras.
  • Implemented File manager from GerdaOS. 06/06/2020
  • Enable VoLTE option in Settings. (04/06/2020) (Beta)
  • 07/06/2020 Fixed NFC and implemented some stock flags.

  • Bugs:

    • GPS not working.
    • You tell me :-)

    Notes:

    • This Stock ROM contains unwanted apps, (Implemented by: Nokia) I am not responsible for your data.
    • Please Flash VoLTE Patch. (Directly via recovery, after flashing ROM)
    • Turn On VoLTE via Settings.

    Download Link: (Updated Link @ 04/06/2020)

    VoLTE Fix (Beta) : @MediaFire

MediaFire : Download Here

Screen Shots:

How to Install:

How to Flash Custom ROM:

Step 1: Copied Custom ROM ZIP File into Micro SD Card.

Step 2: Access Recovery Mode, How To access Recovery Mode? See This Post;

Step 3: Go To   >>  Wipe and Format Option  >>  Clean Install  >>

Scroll Down and Clicked to "Yes - Wipe user & System"

Step 4: Go Back and Click "Install Zip"  >> Choose zip from SD Card

Choose zip file that you Downloaded This Post.

Click "Yes- Install XXXXXXXXX"

After Installed, Go Back and Click On "Reboot Now" If ask you to root Click "No"

and Here You Goooooooooooooo!

***********************Credits*************************

  • SayantanRC @reddit (He dumped ROM from system)

  • Rk Tech Youtube Channel (He introduced this ROM to me)
  • Sachin Borkar (for Fixing most of bugs)
My Contact: Twitter @borkarsachin97

G Power

May 29, 2020, 3:56:35 AM5/29/20
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Wow man you nailed it

Sachin Borkar

May 29, 2020, 4:07:29 AM5/29/20
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
This is power of Engineering and Reverse Engineering :-)

On Friday, 29 May 2020 13:26:35 UTC+5:30, G Power wrote:
Wow man you nailed it

Sachin Borkar

May 29, 2020, 4:24:51 AM5/29/20
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110

Sachin Borkar

May 30, 2020, 8:13:34 AM5/30/20
to banana...@googlegroups.com
30/05/2020: VoLTE is Fixed By: Sachin Borkar (It's showing Fixed for me, Please someone test it.)
Message has been deleted

Sachin Borkar

May 30, 2020, 9:20:05 AM5/30/20
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110

My Dear Friend, Send us screenshot.
Then I Can RIP :-)
On Saturday, 30 May 2020 18:42:04 UTC+5:30, Jaysing wrote:
On Saturday, May 30, 2020 at 5:43:34 PM UTC+5:30, Sachin Borkar wrote:
> 30/05/2020: VoLTE is Fixed By: Sachin Borkar (It's showing Fixed for me, Please someone test it.)

It works
Message has been deleted

ᴛᴇᴄʜɴɪᴄᴀʟ ʀᴏʜɪᴛ

May 30, 2020, 12:43:47 PM5/30/20
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Sachin Bro Please Make This Rom For F220B

Sachin Borkar

May 30, 2020, 12:48:43 PM5/30/20
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Sir, thanks for your support.
But I don't have this device.
If it's based on Qualcomm, you can port it.
Or I will help you, but only things you have to do is port and flash recovery by yourself.

Sachin Borkar

May 30, 2020, 10:51:09 PM5/30/20
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
VoLTE not fixed :-(
I will try again to fix.

Sachin Borkar

Jun 1, 2020, 3:35:15 AM6/1/20
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
  • 01/06/2020 Fixed Both Cameras.

Sachin Borkar

Jun 4, 2020, 2:29:42 AM6/4/20
to banana...@googlegroups.com
04/06/2020

VoLTE enabled today (Pinky Promise :-))

also
File manager Implemented from GerdaOS.

Monish Ali

Jun 5, 2020, 9:30:53 PM6/5/20
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
can i install zip via internal storage?

Sachin Borkar

Jun 5, 2020, 10:15:46 PM6/5/20
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Yes, but you have to find internal storage.
Now I can't remember where but, there must be a option of free to choose zip file.

Monish Ali

Jun 6, 2020, 7:38:27 AM6/6/20
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
it's not working
so please any way install zip without sd card?

Sachin Borkar

Jun 6, 2020, 8:49:35 AM6/6/20
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
As I know, it's possible to install zip.
I can't remember now. but it was like "Free to choose folder to flash zip"
There we have to find /internal and install zip.
Whene i will go to recovery mode next time I will tell you.
Or write instructions here.

Monish Ali

Jun 6, 2020, 9:15:26 AM6/6/20
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
please explain step by step
please.

Abhishek Saini

Jun 6, 2020, 2:09:21 PM6/6/20
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
How to apply volte fix. Please help

On Friday, May 29, 2020 at 12:18:40 PM UTC+5:30, Sachin Borkar wrote:

KaiOS is designed for better performance on low powered devices.

I Ported it from Nokia Device.

Features:

  • KaiStore Works 😀😀
  • Faster than GerdaOS
  • Battery Centric and optimized By; Sachin Borkar
  • Stock Nokia for Jio F90M
  • 01/06/2020 Fixed Both Cameras.
  • Implemented File manager from GerdaOS. 06/06/2020
  • Enable VoLTE option in Settings. (04/06/2020) (Beta)

    Bugs:

    • GPS, NFC not working.
    • You tell me :-)

    Notes:

      • This Stock ROM contains unwanted apps, (Implemented by: Nokia) I am not responsible for your data.

    Sachin Borkar

    Jun 6, 2020, 10:09:31 PM6/6/20
    to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
    Just flash it without wipe anything.
    Then go to settings wait a seconds and turn on volte.
    I didn't implemented it I rom because I found them so uncomfortable.
    There must be a good way to implement it.

    Sachin Borkar

    Jun 6, 2020, 10:13:00 PM6/6/20
    to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
    1. Mount external storage via Recovery.
    2. Then go to flash zip.
    3. Choose free zip option 2nd
    4. Inside it choose 2nd option.
    Then go to this folder >> ../
    5. Locate internal storage.
    Then flash zip.

    Monish Ali

    Jun 7, 2020, 12:02:40 AM6/7/20
    to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
    Nothing show any folder
    When going using free option
    Notify (B: you must fist setep a valid folder)

    what is problem?

    Sachin Borkar

    Jun 7, 2020, 12:52:20 AM6/7/20
    to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
    Since it's 3 days I don't acces the recovery mode.
    But Please upload photo of error.
    And Yes you have to set folder after the error.
    Since I don't have access of this phone physically.

    Sachin Borkar

    Jun 7, 2020, 1:24:23 AM6/7/20
    to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
    Update: 07/06/2020
    Implemented NFC and some stock flags.

    ali

    Jun 7, 2020, 1:24:33 AM6/7/20
    to Sachin Borkar, comp.mobile.nokia.8110
    see and help me please
    --

    Sachin Borkar wrote:
    C9553C152ACD140FC46616B49489921E.png
    0DED71E1947923F827EEC3C6BCF5EE3B.png
    1B6A4090AD2C62DE3CEC4C364A7D5AE9.png
    8DAC028C0418BC421065D088A8FD496B.png
    C03C335FD823D1D7B537C5A42BB64395.png
    8FC326112B991AA5FB1700107AADC646.png

    Sachin Borkar

    Jun 7, 2020, 1:49:17 AM6/7/20
    to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
    Thanks you for attaching screenshots:
    Please open recovery and

    Go to mount >> internal
    Then  go to >> install zip
    And choose last option to setup folde (I did not remeber name of option)
    Then try to setup folder
    Setup folder >> internal.
    If it's still don't help then reply and I will upload photos at nearly 6:00PM (IST)

    On Sunday, 7 June 2020 10:54:33 UTC+5:30, Monish Ali wrote:
    see and help me please
    --

    On Sunday, 7 June 2020 09:32:40 UTC+5:30, Monish Ali wrote:
    Nothing show any folder
    When going using free option
    Notify (B: you must fist setep a valid folder)

    what is problem?

    Sachin Borkar

    Jun 7, 2020, 8:10:07 AM6/7/20
    to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
    I hope you get my previous mail.
    I send solution from my side.
    So there is no need to post images from my side now.

    Monish Ali

    Jun 7, 2020, 10:19:31 AM6/7/20
    to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
    Please help i have install custom rom succesfully but speaker volume sound problem,
    How to back my old rom?
    Please help

    Abhishek Saini

    Jun 7, 2020, 11:27:11 AM6/7/20
    to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
    Thanks a lot, It works for me!!!

    Sachin Borkar

    Jun 7, 2020, 12:05:39 PM6/7/20
    to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
    @Monish Ali
    If you want to revert back to stock rom then follows method from this guide;
    https://factopea.blogspot.com/2020/05/one-day-with-jio-phone-f90m-story-of.html?m=1

    Topic Name: 1. Prepair to flash.
    2. Installing drivers.
    3. Megaphone tool.
    4. Flashing software.

    /* Thanks for testing and reporting audio bug.
    I will fix it in future.
    If someone want to be valanteer for testing the fix of audio bug please contact me.
    Since my device, Speaker was missing that's why I wasn't aware about this bug */

    Jpt Trick's

    Jun 7, 2020, 8:37:59 PM6/7/20
    to Abhishek Saini, comp.mobile.nokia.8110
    please fixed it
    thanks
    > --
    > https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/bananahackers/473edd96-d9ba-464b-907c-cd1ed5373ed5o%40googlegroups.com.

    Jpt Trick's

    Jun 7, 2020, 9:29:53 PM6/7/20
    to Abhishek Saini, comp.mobile.nokia.8110
    sachin sir can i insall omnisd in nokia custom rom?

    Jpt Trick's

    Jun 7, 2020, 10:55:21 PM6/7/20
    to Abhishek Saini, comp.mobile.nokia.8110
    i have succesfully install omni sd via custom recovery.
    banahacker jailbreak method
    thanks

    Jpt Trick's

    Jun 8, 2020, 4:28:40 AM6/8/20
    to Abhishek Saini, comp.mobile.nokia.8110
    Sachin sir please edit build.prop
    File in system
    Change to non
    Please edit and provide all.

    Ivan Alex HC

    Jun 8, 2020, 5:03:15 AM6/8/20
    to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
    hey, stop spamming threads with your requests and start helping others trying to figure out what you are doing. You have a whole documentation to create a custom recovery, and all the internet  to understand how a build.prop file is made.

    And you, like many others, do not come to tell that you do not understand and you're unable to understand! On this forum there are blind people who use the speech synthesizer to listen to all the bullshit written from everyone!

    Now start to solve your problems by your own, and stop these useless requests!
    Also because only unnecessary notifications arrive and nothing constructive in this forum lately. It's annoying!

    On 08/06/2020, Jpt Trick's <monish...@gmail.com> wrote:
    > i have succesfully install omni sd via custom recovery.
    > banahacker jailbreak method
    > thanks
    >
    > On 08/06/2020, Jpt Trick's <monish...@gmail.com> wrote:
    >> sachin sir can i insall omnisd in nokia custom rom?
    >>
    >> On 07/06/2020, Abhishek Saini <abhishek...@gmail.com> wrote:
    >>> Thanks a lot, It works for me!!!

    >>> --
    >>> an

    Sachin Borkar

    Jun 9, 2020, 1:15:42 AM6/9/20
    to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
    Attension: Both Nokia 8110 4G and Jio F90M Users

    We are running on same version of Android Kernel.

    Nokia 8110 4G (GerdaOS): Linux version 3.10.49-ged30a3a-00776-g1f10757 (heyongjun@bjfih025) (gcc version 4.8 (GCC) ) #1 SMP PREEMPT Fri Oct 26 15:44:05 CST 2018

    Jio F90M (Jio Stock): Linux version 3.10.49 (mars@VTLW029L) (gcc version 4.8 (GCC) ) #1 SMP PREEMPT Thu Oct 10 11:50:22 IST 2019

    This means we can compile kernel from source (If LVDS (Display driver) get identified).

    And also can able to run light Android Version.

    /* Remember I am not going to run light android, Because it kills Firefox/Kai OS
    ** But I have to Inform you about kernel and hardware
    */

    Abhishek Saini

    Jun 11, 2020, 11:19:07 AM6/11/20
    to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
    there are 4 methods on that website can you send me the link of what you have used